Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

Just opened this thread to get update on 262113 (Visa Subclass 190) invitation from July 2017 Onward...

Pl update..

Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi There,

Just opened this thread to get update on 262113 (Visa Subclass 190) invitation from July 2017 Onward...

Pl update..

Thanks
Hello There,

Kindly indicate your Points to estimate.

regards,
Rajnath

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my EOI with NSW for 190 Visa for system administrator - 262113 last week overall it showed 70 (65+5)points. Could you suggest me will be there any possibility of getting invite.

Age - 30 points

PTE - proficient - 10 points

Employment outside Australia - 5 points

Employment in Australia - 5 points

Education - 15

So overall 65 + 5 state sponsorship

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my EOI with NSW for 190 Visa for system administrator - 262113 last week overall it showed 70 (65+5)points. Could you suggest me will be there any possibility of getting invite.

Age - 30 points

PTE - proficient - 10 points

Employment outside Australia - 5 points

Employment in Australia - 5 points

Education - 15

So overall 65 + 5 state sponsorship

Hello satsensort,

For NSW, there are always bright chances for Invitation for Scores > 70 and above.

I see that you also have 5 points for your Employment in Aus. That is always a Bonus during the stage of Visa Grants.

All the best

regards,
Rajnath

Reactions: satsensort

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello satsensort,

For NSW, there are always bright chances for Invitation for Scores > 70 and above.

I see that you also have 5 points for your Employment in Aus. That is always a Bonus during the stage of Visa Grants.

All the best

regards,
Rajnath
Thanks rajnath. Hoping for best

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Guys,

what are the chances of getting an invite for system administrator from NSW for 75 points?

What is stream 2? Is there any where I can track the last invitation status for sys admin in NSW?

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Stream 2 190 NSW

Hello Guys,

I'm new to this forum and just started my immigration for Australia.

Can you please advise what are my chances of getting invited for 190-NSW Stream 2 with 65+5 Points for 262113 - System Administrator .

Appreciate your help.

Regards
Siva

·
Registered
24 Posts
As per Immitracker, I see no invitation sent for systems admin after June which means not even a single invitation for the year 2017/18. I take this as positive for 2 reasons.
1. since, they haven't send a single invitation till now, they can start inviting at any point
2. last year also, the same trend followed and they gave the first invitation in the month of Jan

·
Registered
13 Posts
As per Immitracker, I see no invitation sent for systems admin after June which means not even a single invitation for the year 2017/18. I take this as positive for 2 reasons.
1. since, they haven't send a single invitation till now, they can start inviting at any point
2. last year also, the same trend followed and they gave the first invitation in the month of Jan
Lets hope for the best, as I'm waiting for 489 Visa Grant for System admin. Has anyone got Visa Grant for System admin for South Australia?

·
Registered
24 Posts
oh so you have applied for 489 visa in south australia. Could you tell us the date when you applied for eoi, invitation and visa?

Lets hope for the best, as I'm waiting for 489 Visa Grant for System admin. Has anyone got Visa Grant for System admin for South Australia?

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi, Guys

I am diploma in electronics engineering holder with experience in 262113. Will ACS do my assessment ? My points when calculated are coming around 60 what are my chances with provincial as well as 489 sub call.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I submitted EOI for subclass 190 for NSW and Victoria under Systems Administrator 262113 in April 2018. However, now I see this job code has been removed from both these locations. There is no response to any of my EOIs yet.
My total points tally is 80 (including the 5 points for regional sponsorship).

I see I can still go for visa subclass 489 for South Australia since systems administrator is listed there.

Can someone please let me know what are my options now ?
Should I wait for systems administrator to be brought back into the list of job codes open for NSW and Victoria or go ahead with subclass 489 for SA.

Regards
Rachit Babbar

1 - 17 of 17 Posts