Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

Shall we please use this thread to update the status of EOI for 261312 Developer Programmer for 189 visa.

People who have already received invitations kindly update this tread,

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I submitted my EOI on May 2017 with 65 points and still, haven't got invited...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am also the same boat ...can we get or not ...I think this year cutoff will be 70 points ..

·
Registered
31 Posts
ANZSCO : 261312
PTE-A: L/R/S/W:70/71/66/66 :20 July 2017
ACS : March 2017
EOI DOE: 25 July 2017
EOI Invitation:
PCC:
Medicals:
Visa Lodge:
Visa Grant:
VIC 65+5 (SS)

Can I get chance of getting ???????

·
Registered
184 Posts
EOI submitted on 28th of April for 261312 with 65 points for 189.........hoping to get it in September rounds....

·
Registered
643 Posts
ANZSCO : 261312
PTE-A: L/R/S/W:70/71/66/66 :20 July 2017
ACS : March 2017
EOI DOE: 25 July 2017
EOI Invitation:
PCC:
Medicals:
Visa Lodge:
Visa Grant:
VIC 65+5 (SS)

Can I get chance of getting ???????
I have heard that State Nominations are taking excruciatingly longer than normal to process and grant visas. If at all possible, try to improve your PTE-A score. If you could get another 10 points there, then you will be through in the next rounds.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi All,
some people are saying getting EOI for Developer Programmer 261312 with 65 points are very difficult year 2017-18 because every day applications are lodge around 20 with > 70 points.
is it true ?

·
Registered
23,897 Posts
Hi All,
some people are saying getting EOI for Developer Programmer 261312 with 65 points are very difficult year 2017-18 because every day applications are lodge around 20 with > 70 points.
is it true ?
No one on the forum has access to the actual database of the Skillselect

Your guess would be a s good as anybody's else's

The next round is just a day away

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey,
I am still waiting for an invitation. Anyone has an idea about when we get an invitation email/notification? On the same day of invitation round? Any specific time?

Points 65.
EOI submitted on 12/04/2017
Developer Programmer - 261312

·
Registered
23,897 Posts
Hey,
I am still waiting for an invitation. Anyone has an idea about when we get an invitation email/notification? On the same day of invitation round? Any specific time?

Points 65.
EOI submitted on 12/04/2017
Developer Programmer - 261312
All the invitations are sent at 00.01 am of the day of the invite Canberra time
Last round invites were sent about 12 hours back

All invites are sent out in a few minutes
You can also check your Skillselect account, in case the email is lost
If you are invited, it will show invited

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks

All the invitations are sent at 00.01 am of the day of the invite Canberra time
Last round invites were sent about 12 hours back

All invites are sent out in a few minutes
You can also check your Skillselect account, in case the email is lost
If you are invited, it will show invited

Cheers
Thank you for the quick reply. That means not get picked in this round. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Developer Programer EOI

Guys I have applied on 26th April 2017 on 65 points. Still waiting for an invitation. If anybody receives at 65 please update

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guys, Need some info wether i will be eligible or not.

I have done my B'tech in Computer science and passed out in 2009. Then i went to UK for my masters program (2009-2011) in Computing: Information & Network Management, But i couldn't complete my masters and been awarded PG Diploma. I was back to India in 2011 and joined my friends company as a web developer. I have been working in the same company till date.

As Web Developer is not eligible for 189, I was looking for alternatives and found Developer Programmer.

Can I choose this code (Developer Programmer - 261312) to apply as my B'tech is computer science and PG diploma is in Computing. I can get a reference letter as Sr. Developer from the company and the required matching skills in the company letter.

I wanted to apply on my own and not go to any consultancy. I have been reading this forum quite a bit now and found very useful links / videos to start the process. My questions are as below

- Can i go ahead with Developer Programmer? ( I work on Laravel , MongoDB, PHP, MySQL)
- My total experience is 7 years 3 months. Not sure how many years ACS deducts. Expecting 2 years as study and job are on computing side only.
- Heard 189 might get closed post July - No information anywhere, just heard from one of the consultancy. Is this true.

With the above profile, can i apply for ACS with 261312? will there be any issues?

·
Registered
3 Posts
- Can i go ahead with Developer Programmer? ( I work on Laravel , MongoDB, PHP, MySQL)
+ If you work front-end and back-end then you probably can prove that you are 261312, otherwise if you are only a front-end dev, then I doubt that you will be able to get positive assessment. It will all depend on your work duties and the reference letter you get from your HR or the SD letter. The final decision will be with ACS.
- My total experience is 7 years 3 months. Not sure how many years ACS deducts. Expecting 2 years as study and job are on computing side only.
+ 2 Years will be deducted if you have been working full time (and can prove it).
- Heard 189 might get closed post July - No information anywhere, just heard from one of the consultancy. Is this true.
+ Cant help with that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts