Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if the next fiscal year for the 2613 occupation cutoff points remain at 75? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if the next fiscal year for the 2613 occupation cutoff points remain at 75? :confused::confused::confused:
The 75 points cutoff for the May 2017 round was an anomaly as there very few invites left to be issued
Most part of this year the cut off for 2613 was 65 points.

In the July rounds may be the cutoff will remain at 70 or 75 but going by past statistics, from August it should come down to 65

Even if you are at 65 points, you stand a good chance to be invited in the next 3 months

Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 75 points cutoff for the May 2017 round was an anomaly as there very few invites left to be issued

In the July rounds may be the cutoff will remain at 70 or 75 but going by past statistics, from August it should come down to 65

Even if you are at 65 points, you stand a good chance to be invited in the next 3 months

Cheers
Thank you for your explanation, hope you're right! :) :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
37 Posts

Cheers
May I know what are the chances for 60 + 5 (State nomination) for software engineer?

TIA

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
May I know what are the chances for 60 + 5 (State nomination) for software engineer?

TIA
65 points should get you an invite with a 2/3 month delay
What is the date you lodged the EOI ?

Cheer

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
:eek:
Hi, I have not yet submitted the EOI, waiting for the language test results. I am applying with 60 + 5 (state nomination)
Post your points table after you get the language test results

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.