Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to all those who made it :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

For those of us who are still preparing documents for EOI or awaiting an invite, here's to hoping our skills will still be available next programme year and get that grant :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Never give up the dream :boxing: :plane: :first:

link

·
Registered
973 Posts
All the best to all of us. For everyone else the new year starts on 1st January. But for us it will be 1st July. :)

Reactions: vikram.vvp

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can we still apply for EOI before 1st July?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course, and I do advise doing it asap, provided you have already completed the necessary documents.
DIBP will still base their invites on points, then submitted date.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Of course, and I do advise doing it asap, provided you have already completed the necessary documents.
DIBP will still base their invites on points, then submitted date.
Hey Zector,

Good to see all aspirants who are waiting for new sol list. what %ge of 2613 to remain in the sol list?

I am waiting with full positivity and my code is 261312..whats yours/

BR

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mandy,

Honestly no one knows for sure except DIBP. Even ACS can only do recommendation on what occupations would be added/removed/remain.
We can only pray and hope our occupation will still remain in SOL, even though it has been flagged a couple of years ago.

My code is 261313 Software Engineer.

Hey Zector,

Good to see all aspirants who are waiting for new sol list. what %ge of 2613 to remain in the sol list?

I am waiting with full positivity and my code is 261312..whats yours/

BR

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi Mandy,

Honestly no one knows for sure except DIBP. Even ACS can only do recommendation on what occupations would be added/removed/remain.
We can only pray and hope our occupation will still remain in SOL, even though it has been flagged a couple of years ago.

My code is 261313 Software Engineer.
Well said mate....yes I had read somewhere in the forum and saying its been flagged last many years. I hope and pray to remain our occupation in SOL..

God help us....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts