Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

i recently got accessed with 261112 with 3 years... 6 minus from total 9 yrs of exp.

please help me in indentifying for which state i can apply for sponsorship. i found in many states it is not in occupation list and in some it is suspended. only open for Victoria.

but want to identify and confirm which state wil be best and providing sponsor ship for 261112 SAP consultant, fees and time taken by state authority.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts