Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I got following RNR signed by company HR but i am not sure if it can accepted by ACS as related experience to 26111, Business Analyst. Can some one please provide your view on this RNR.

Roles and Responsibilities :
· Software quality assurance and customer support engineer. Work related to xxxx software and its integration with other software like xxxx.
· Participate in test planning and scheduling activities
· Create,review and update test plans
· Execute test plans and report bugs/error using in-house tools and track them to closure.
· Carry out verification and validation of software before release.
· Analyse support request from customers, interact with stake holders and resolve the support request using appropriate internal process, tool and mechanism including escalation across teams.
· Document and share knowledge acquired while carrying out the QA and customer support activities.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All,

Please help here.I can get SD from my manager to clarify my business analyst work as I don't want ACS to disqualify this experience.

Thanks.

Dear All,

I got following RNR signed by company HR but i am not sure if it can accepted by ACS as related experience to 26111, Business Analyst. Can some one please provide your view on this RNR.

· Software quality assurance and customer support engineer. Work related to xxxx software and its integration with other software like xxxx.
· Execute test plans and report bugs/error using in-house tools and track them to closure.
· Analyse support request from customers, interact with stake holders and resolve the support request using appropriate internal process, tool and mechanism including escalation across teams.
· Document and share knowledge acquired while carrying out the QA and customer support activities.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hi himsrj,

I checked this link but there is some mismatch between what i got from HR and what is mention in that file. I am looking for some expert advise here who can tell if the RNR i receive can be counted towards Business Analyst role.
Must match more than 70% to have positive assessment. Go through below file to understand acs assessment guideline

Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants Australian Computer Society - ACS
PDFhttps://www.acs.org.au › msa › skills-asse...

Also check your rough points score go through iscah and myimmitracker to know when you can get invite on 261111.
If any other anzsco code requires less point for invite amd you can match up that for invite, than plan accordingly.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Dear All,

On first look, it does not come across as a ICT BA profile. More like a QA or tester sort of a profile. As mentioned by others have a look at the official RnR description, at least 65 - 70% of your RnR should match that. Not verbatim of course but in essence.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks joshua1729.

I understood the point. Actually i was recruited as QA analyst but later moved to different team and played BA role for couple of years. But HR seems to provide letter based on my first role :(

On first look, it does not come across as a ICT BA profile. More like a QA or tester sort of a profile. As mentioned by others have a look at the official RnR description, at least 65 - 70% of your RnR should match that. Not verbatim of course but in essence.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks joshua1729.

I understood the point. Actually i was recruited as QA analyst but later moved to different team and played BA role for couple of years. But HR seems to provide letter based on my first role :(
Then get an SD done by a Sr. colleague / manager instead? Or ask HR to rectify if you want it on a letterhead

BTW - There's a main thread for ICT BAs and SAs. Just an FYI in case you didn't know about it https://www.expatforum.com/expats/a...siness-system-analysts-eoi-tracking-1191.html

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi joshua1729,

I was going through your blog. it is pretty helpful and i am not going through MARA agent. I have SD format and other documents ready. And looking for resume template now.
Do you mind to share the resume template which you received from MARA agent?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts