Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Has anyone noticed that the occupation ceiling of 2611 in new report of 11.4 round is now 1200+? It was about 980 after last round. Based on the new rules, it is impossible to increase more than 200 in one round for 2611. It is just weird. Also, the cut off date only move from 29/8 to 3/9. Could that be a mistake from DIBP?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi guys,

Has anyone noticed that the occupation ceiling of 2611 in new report of 11.4 round is now 1200+? It was about 980 after last round. Based on the new rules, it is impossible to increase more than 200 in one round for 2611. It is just weird. Also, the cut off date only move from 29/8 to 3/9. Could that be a mistake from DIBP?
Hi,
i noticed it too. I am also thinking the same. Could there be any mistake in the numbers being updated since it has just moved only by 5 and half days from the previous invitation round. Also i think in the previous round it had moved by only 3 days and 26 invitations were given out. Seems very weird.If this is the case then the invitations that are left out will also be given out in no time. It would be difficult to say on whats going to happen. Is there anybody who could share their thoughts on this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts