Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
54,952 Posts
No, only "earned income" (i.e. salary) goes on the form 2555ez.

You actually don't need to itemize interest on Schedule B unless it exceeds the amount (I think it's now $1500), but since you have to fill out the part of Schedule B that asks if you have more than $10,000 in total in foreign banks, it doesn't hurt to fill in the detail on bank interest.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.