Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys & girls,

I'm English/French and moved to Hong Kong this week, currently living in Causeway Bay (although I've got nothing against hopping on the MTR to head out to Wanchai/Central ^^), and dreading spending the weekend alone :O (although that's not strictly true, meeting up with a friend of a friend saturday night to watch the rugby ^^ ).

Coffee, cocktail or name something else, I'm up for virtually anything :)

Busy weekdays daytime but free evenings and weekends.
^^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys & girls,

I'm English/French and moved to Hong Kong this week, currently living in Causeway Bay (although I've got nothing against hopping on the MTR to head out to Wanchai/Central ^^), and dreading spending the weekend alone :O (although that's not strictly true, meeting up with a friend of a friend saturday night to watch the rugby ^^ ).

Coffee, cocktail or name something else, I'm up for virtually anything :)

Busy weekdays daytime but free evenings and weekends.
^^
Hi Oboote,

I have just moved to HK this week & live in Happy Valley. I haven't really met anyone yet & like you don't fancy spending to much time alone. Are you still here? Maybe we could meet up for coffee?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, I just arrived in HK on sunday and started on an internship the next day. I haven't had much time at all to explore HK and I'm staying a little out of the way in Pok Fu Lam (near Kennedy Town). I would love to meet some people as I don't have any friends here! I'm 21 going on 22, and I'm free this weekend. Next week onwards I have to work from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-7pm so after work or meeting up on Sunday or Monday is great by me. :) We could have drinks or something. I'm also looking for someone to watch the Euros with! Send me a message!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey all, I just arrived in HK on sunday and started on an internship the next day. I haven't had much time at all to explore HK and I'm staying a little out of the way in Pok Fu Lam (near Kennedy Town). I would love to meet some people as I don't have any friends here! I'm 21 going on 22, and I'm free this weekend. Next week onwards I have to work from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-7pm so after work or meeting up on Sunday or Monday is great by me. :) We could have drinks or something. I'm also looking for someone to watch the Euros with! Send me a message!
Hey I'll be going to HK on the 7th or 8th with my business partner. I will be staying in wanchai for three months.

Let's meet when I arrive. Gonna start a startup program with other entrepreneurs

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm Mark 26/m from UK. I'm new in Hong Kong on a 2 month secondment and don't know anyone. Looking to meet people for drinks/dinner or to do any of the touristy stuff.

If anyone wants to hang out drop me a message

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I would love to meet up for drinks some time! I arrived in Hong Kong a few days ago and am very much still finding my feet.

I don't seem to be able to send anyone messages though, am I missing something important?

Anyway, if you can work out how to send messages, drop me a line! I'm 27/F from the UK.

Thanks!

Emma

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Emma,

In the past you needed to make 5 posts before you can then send a private message. Guessing it's still the same.

In the mean time if you wanna hang out my email address is [email protected].

Have you heard about the Hong Kong pubcrawl which happens every Thursday. I haven't made it yet but planning to go this week.

Cheers
Mark

Hi all,

I would love to meet up for drinks some time! I arrived in Hong Kong a few days ago and am very much still finding my feet.

I don't seem to be able to send anyone messages though, am I missing something important?

Anyway, if you can work out how to send messages, drop me a line! I'm 27/F from the UK.

Thanks!

Emma

1 - 17 of 17 Posts