Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just reading some of the older posts ... so you can submit the application then a week later or a month later you can actually pay for it (if u wanted to) then you will get an appointment the 28days rule for supporting your application is it when you submit the application? when you pay for it? or when you need to give your evidence at the embassy?

Also just wondering if I submit the application but i havent paid for it yet (ive been given my gwf number already for this application) if i am not happy with the application can I just do another application and pay for that instead?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I wasn't aware you could submit the online application without paying for it, so I can't comment on that.

But the 28 day rule is from when you submit, i.e. press enter with an online application.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry you're right... because I am at a point where I cant view my application and I need to book an appointment if I wasnt completey happy with this application can I just do another application and just pay for that instead?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.