Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Promised it keep you all posted so here you go...
Just coming to the end of my first week in a very hot almeria. Loving the food, the people, the sun, the sea and the sangria! Still no job yet but ive managed to bag myself some free spanish lessons in exhange for teaching IT! Also managed to sort out a very nice penthouse apartment by la playa for very few euros so apart from the job front all is good :D

Hope everyone is well xx

·
Registered
19,454 Posts
Hi everyone!

Promised it keep you all posted so here you go...
Just coming to the end of my first week in a very hot almeria. Loving the food, the people, the sun, the sea and the sangria! Still no job yet but ive managed to bag myself some free spanish lessons in exhange for teaching IT! Also managed to sort out a very nice penthouse apartment by la playa for very few euros so apart from the job front all is good :D

Hope everyone is well xx
Hi Emma,
sounds like you've had a good first week!:)
The temperature will probably go down a bit at the end of the week - it's going to snow in the mountains near me - but it'll still be better than the UK, you can be sure of that!:D
By the way this post isn't really in the right place and i can't move it. You should be in the spain expat forum...
Hope you continue to enjoy Spain and thanks for letting us know

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
By the way this post isn't really in the right place and i can't move it. You should be in the spain expat forum...
Hope you continue to enjoy Spain and thanks for letting us know
....... as if by magic............Moved!!!!!!

No sooner said than done!!!!

Good luck Emma! Thanks for letting us know :D

Jo xxx

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome to Spain, Emma! :clap2: Glad you've had a great first week....you've got a Spanish boyfriend, haven't you - I think you mentioned that before....no doubt you'll have a headstart on learning the language then!!;) And word will soon get around if you're already in an "intercambio" of IT lessons for language tutoring - so well done....hopefully something will come along soon out of those connections for you.

Tally.x:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.