Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new in this site and im surprised in the vast amount of information shared within this threads. So i was hopping that maybe one of you guys can help me in my challenge. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

I have reside in WA Perth for about a year and half now on a 457 visa and i was looking forward to convert it to permanent residency through 190 as i dont want to ask for my employer to sponsor me on this. I have an IELTS test score of 7.5 overall and above 7 on all 4 of them. Also i have a positive outcome from VETASSESS for my occupation 141111 Cafe or Restaurant Manager. The plan is to get the points and the requirements for the WA immigration plan which the occupation is available or should i say was.

On October 28 the WA government changed the list just before i submit my EOI and the occupation appears now on the WA State Priority list 3 and not visible on their website.

First question

Can i still lodge an EOI and nominate my occupation even though it appears in the WA State Priority list 3?

If not is 189 visa an option i can pursuit? (the occupation is not registered in the SOL list)

Second

If i after i lodge an EOI and is negative when can i lodge another one? Is there any time restrictions?

Thank you for your time guys,

I m wishing all the best in your endeavours.

Dantes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts