Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have applied EOI- 190 Visa for Victoria on 5th July,2017. I havent received pre invite yet. I come under 261314(Software tester) with 70 points(including State sponsorship).

I wanted to know , Has anyone with similar points and profession received pre-invite/invite who have applied pre/post 1st July,2017 (after victoria has started receiving the applications.)?

Any leads.. Appreciated.

·
Registered
23,876 Posts
Hi,

I have applied EOI- 190 Visa for Victoria on 5th July,2017. I havent received pre invite yet. I come under 261314(Software tester) with 70 points(including State sponsorship).

I wanted to know , Has anyone with similar points and profession received pre-invite/invite who have applied pre/post 1st July,2017 (after victoria has started receiving the applications.)?

Any leads.. Appreciated.
A member today confirmed getting a preinvite from VIC for 261312.
He lodged his EOI in April 2017

Cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
I received pre invitation from Victoria yesterday, my DOE was 28/06/2017 and I am from 261112 (SA) and standing on 75 (including Ss)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sanjiv1985

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received pre invitation from Victoria yesterday, my DOE was 28/06/2017 and I am from 261112 (SA) and standing on 75 (including Ss)

Thank you. You had applied through skill select? I think SA also falls under ICT?

Is there a way to find out whats the reason for delay? or can we contact someone to know? Looks like the process is slowed down recently.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. You had applied through skill select? I think SA also falls under ICT?

Is there a way to find out whats the reason for delay? or can we contact someone to know? Looks like the process is slowed down recently.
Also, was the pre invite from live in victoria email? or from digital services

·
Registered
23,876 Posts
Hiii, i wish to apply for 190 visa under 261312 code... Wat is the cut off for the same... Any idea...?
Even if you have 55 points you can apply for 190 as you will be entitled to 5 SS points

Whether you will actually be invited for sponsorship or not cannot be predicted .
VIC Does not send invites solely based on points. There are a number of other factors also like the demand for your skills in the state etc.

You have to submit your EOI and wait patiently

Cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you so much for the information. But what can be the expected waiting time for 190 visa with 65 points... And what is the cutt off for 189 visa, r they inviting at 60 points...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Also, was the pre invite from live in victoria email? or from digital services
The mail was from liveinvicotoria.gov.au.. I received 2 Co today, asking for a detailed cv and another asking me to give a written commitment why I want to stay in Victoria

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello All,

When can I expect an Invite?

190 EOI Created Date for VIC: 03-Jul-2017
Job Occupation: 261313 - Software Engineer
190 Points: 70

Thanks,

Suhail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I submitted and EOI as per below details:

DOE: 16th August 2017

Any idea by when can i expect the invitation? I read of few threads that some people got invited already.

Thanks,
Vipul

·
Registered
96 Posts
Same here achanak!

Not sure why are they not inviting. There have been issues with the less number of staff, I suppose, within the Australia Immigration Team. I hope this has been resolved. The process is taking longer than usual.

Thanks,

Suhail.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Same here achanak!

Not sure why are they not inviting. There have been issues with the less number of staff, I suppose, within the Australia Immigration Team. I hope this has been resolved. The process is taking longer than usual.

Thanks,

Suhail.

True.. its taking a long time.. There is no way to check too..
you have 70 points.. is it with statesponsorship or without?

You have applied through skill select right? ICT...

·
Registered
96 Posts
True.. its taking a long time.. There is no way to check too..
you have 70 points.. is it with statesponsorship or without?

You have applied through skill select right? ICT...
70 points (65 + 5) through State Sponsorship. Yes, I applied on Skill Select through my Immigration Agency. What about you? What are your points and EOI details?

Suhail.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts