Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have NSW sponsored 190 PR visa. I plan to validate it next year January. My friend is in Melbourne so I plan to go there. To validate 190 PR visa, should we need to go to the sponsored state ?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Dear All,

I have NSW sponsored 190 PR visa. I plan to validate it next year January. My friend is in Melbourne so I plan to go there. To validate 190 PR visa, should we need to go to the sponsored state ?
For 190 visa validation trip, it is not mandatory go to your nominated state. You could go to Melbourne or even nearest city Perth to validate your visa. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Dear All,

If you validate in other state you may face problem on citizenship, some employers may not recruit you if they come to know about your visa condition.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you validate in other state you may face problem on citizenship, some employers may not recruit you if they come to know about your visa condition.
I am not going to work there. I go now to validate the VISA. When I go there for work I will go to NSW state. Do you still think it is a problem ?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I am not going to work there. I go now to validate the VISA. When I go there for work I will go to NSW state. Do you still think it is a problem ?
No problem at all! :D:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts