Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ALL ! I am new to this forum and glad I found it

I have a sitaution here and I need seniors advise please

I have filed my 190 Visa in July

Points as per EOI:

Bachelors Degree: 15
IELTS 7.0 : 10
State: 5

Work Experiece : 8 years + (as per OLD ACS)

My EOI calculated total as: 75 pts

Out of the 8 years experience , my 5 years experiece was during course of my Education and
I hava 3 years experience after my Bachelors Degree

I just came to know that the CO will deduct my 5 years(work during education) and deduct
my 10 points, making my assessed score to be 65

Now as per the 190 Visa Law , my assessed score would be 65 and the EOI claim would be 75.
Difference between these two would lead to a denial of my visa.
I came to know this point some moment ago.

Seniors please advise what should I do? I have done my Meds/PCC and submitted all required
documents to the CO of the total 8 years experience.

Will the CO correct my EOI claim and grant me the Visa? I have 60+ guranteed points even if the CO deducts all of my work experience due to any reason.

I havent been contacted by my CO after I have submitted all the required docs.

Regards

·
Registered
657 Posts

Points as per EOI:

Out of the 8 years experience , my 5 years experiece was during course of my Education and

I just came to know that the CO will deduct my 5 years(work during education) and deduct

Now as per the 190 Visa Law , my assessed score would be 65 and the EOI claim would be 75.

Seniors please advise what should I do? I have done my Meds/PCC and submitted all required

Will the CO correct my EOI claim and grant me the Visa? I have 60+ guranteed points even if the CO deducts all of my work experience due to any reason.

Regards
CO will contact you and ask for your consent to correct your EOI score and once you give him consent with in day or two you will receive grant. there are similar cases as yours and CO contatced ,corrected EOI score and gave grant.

You can search into this forum for cases like yours.

So Relax and all the best. :amen::amen::amen:

Cheers,
Karan

·
Registered
106 Posts

Points as per EOI:

Regards
Dear Salim,

When you have submitted all the documents? Does CO asked to submit all the required documents including PCC and Medicals or you have submitted before CO asked?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Salim,

When you have submitted all the documents? Does CO asked to submit all the required documents including PCC and Medicals or you have submitted before CO asked?
Dear manojpluz,

Yes the Co asked for everything including medicals and PCC

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dear manojpluz,

Yes the Co asked for everything including medicals and PCC
OK. me in same boat. let see what will happen? keep me update please

·
Registered
43 Posts

Points as per EOI:

Regards
Experience points are calculated as "post graduation" meaning-after having a degree, bachelors or masters.

Don't worry they know these kind of things. Its not fraud. They calculate it and if they see something off, they will contact you to correct it. I have seen some 25 year people from India here(not trying to be picky), claiming 10 years of post graduate work experience i.e. to say they did their bachelors before the age of 15 and did not get any scrutiny by Australian Immigration. So relax, and let them tell you to amend you claims.

Chill out and good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no update from the CO yet , its been 3 week now from my meds clearance , seniors advise what shud i do , the CO hasnt contacted me yet to correct my EOI claim (the CO will deduct the pre-graduation work exp and cut down my 10 pts, i will be left with 65 pts)

regards

·
Registered
965 Posts
help me understand this. what did ACS assess as related, did u mention to them that you were studying at the same time as working?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
help me understand this. what did ACS assess as related, did u mention to them that you were studying at the same time as working?
hi , yes the exp letter showed some work exp. as part time and I was studying during that time.

but my OLD ACS shows all of this work exp as skilled, I already have 60 pts even if they cut all of the work exp.

but i m worried as I said , that reducing my pts score wud have impact on my visa application or not :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
965 Posts
no you wont have any impact as far as i can recall. but its 189, then there might be issue where points play roles to get invite.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts