Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Is there any one recently applied for ACT state nomination for 190 visa?
After payment confirmation, how long usually they take to getback to us for any reply? Please share your experience, which will get me some idea. Ideally they say around 8 weeks time line. But in ACT web site stated that they are currently processing application received on 1 july 2015.
Thanks

·
Registered
965 Posts
8 weeks minimum . But most cases comes back around 6 weeks. Don't worry . As long as you meet the criteria , Pat and Michele will take care of that

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. After confirmation of payment we get next mail after 6/8 weeks? Until then we shouldn't enquire the status. Right?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear all,

I have applied for state sponsorship from canberra on 20th July 2015. But still no respond from them. Did any of you know why this is getting so late and is there anything i can do? Pls advice. ..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear all,

I have applied for state sponsorship from canberra on 20th July 2015. But still no respond from them. Did any of you know why this is getting so late and is there anything i can do? Pls advice. ..
Usually it take 8 weeks to respond from state nomination team. can you tell me your job code and is that open currently

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi
Is there any one recently applied for ACT state nomination for 190 visa?
After payment confirmation, how long usually they take to getback to us for any reply? Please share your experience, which will get me some idea. Ideally they say around 8 weeks time line. But in ACT web site stated that they are currently processing application received on 1 july 2015.
Thanks
I could not find 261313 on ACT nomination list. How can you apply for ACT nomination?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could not find 261313 on ACT nomination list. How can you apply for ACT nomination?
261313 is closed in ACT but for a valid job offer ACT will consider the closed job groups

·
Registered
551 Posts
261313 is closed in ACT but for a valid job offer ACT will consider the closed job groups
does it have to be a full-time job? could a part-time job work in this case?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
does it have to be a full-time job? could a part-time job work in this case?
That is not sure. It says..If you have a valid job offer you can apply for close job occupations.

Reactions: Steiger

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Code is 272115.
since its passed 8 weeks you can contact them to ask for an update. btw, have you checked 272115 is open? please also note if you contact them before 8 weeks can delay your application

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Please advise me how to inquire the progress of my application? Im so worried over this..:confused::confused::confused::confused:
I believe you can try International callers please try this number for a quick inquiry.
+61 2 6207 5111
and the email address is, [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
since its passed 8 weeks you can contact them to ask for an update. btw, have you checked 272115 is open? please also note if you contact them before 8 weeks can delay your application
I didn't contact them before 8 wks. And yes its still open in their website.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok. Call them and request for status.. there is no harm to enquire. Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Two wks before from today i called them. They said it processing and verifying the employments. But still non of my employer had received any call or e mail from them.:confused2:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Two wks before from today i called them. They said it processing and verifying the employments. But still non of my employer had received any call or e mail from them.:confused2:
Ok. Wait for their feedback. Or call to check for an update. the confusion will go away :fingerscrossed:

Reactions: Yar

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi guys, I submitted EOI for NSW 190 few months back and there is no response yet from NSW. Now I have applied for ACT nomination a few days back while the EOI for NSW is still pending. I created another EOI for ACT and submitted. Will the EOI for NSW have any impact on the outcome of ACT nomination?. Because act website states that other state nomination must be declared with reason. and I didn't do so in my nomination application since it was only an EOI and not a nomination from NSW.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts