Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I applied for 190 state sponsored visa (NSW) with 80 points a couple of weeks back, however there's no response. Is there a back log? how long should we wait? Anyone else facing similar wait times?

I'm hoping to get it ASAP, but no response.

Regards

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi All,

I applied for 190 state sponsored visa (NSW) with 80 points a couple of weeks back, however there's no response. Is there a back log? how long should we wait? Anyone else facing similar wait times?

I'm hoping to get it ASAP, but no response.

Regards
NSW has not yet released their occupation list for this financial year. They are not inviting anyone yet.

If you have 80 points, why dont you try 189 instead? If your occupation is on MLTSSL, with 80 points, you can certainly get invited tomorrow night

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I understand that but my occupation is not listed in MLTSSL and it is listed in Short term list. Is there any other option that I may have.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I understand that but my occupation is not listed in MLTSSL and it is listed in Short term list. Is there any other option that I may have.
in that case, you may have to wait. :( everyone is waiting NSW to release their list. :fingerscrossed: what is your occupation by the way?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts