Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for 190 visa. I have chosen any state for state sponsorship. According to the immigration website, it says that

"We recommend that you contact the state or territory government agency from whom you are seeking a nomination to discuss their nomination process and requirements."

How am I supposed to do this? Suppose I want to apply for Canberra, then how should I get hold of the state agency?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my visa is about to expire soon, on 8th of September to be exact.

Thank you.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have applied for 190 visa. I have chosen any state for state sponsorship. According to the immigration website, it says that

"We recommend that you contact the state or territory government agency from whom you are seeking a nomination to discuss their nomination process and requirements."

How am I supposed to do this? Suppose I want to apply for Canberra, then how should I get hold of the state agency?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my visa is about to expire soon, on 8th of September to be exact.

Thank you.
States have their own process and procedures to provide u sponsorship. For eg for sponsorship from SA need to file application on sa migration website and need to paid their fees for that application. Later state assess ur application and then releases invite from skillselect. U need to mention ur eoi no. While applying to state.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

Thank you.
Google 190 ACT and that will bring the official websites for ACT.

Same for NSW, Victoria, Tasmania, etc.

Excet NSW, I think the rest has requirements that you need to fulfill.

But if your occupation is pro-rata, then you will find nomination from any state but NSW easier.

This has links for all: https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega...ian-states-or-territories-nominate-applicants

Reactions: commie_rick
1 - 3 of 3 Posts