Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who applied for 190 visa in June 2016 please share your experience. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I applied for 190. for invitation in april, submitted all documents in May. Got an email asking for PCC and PTE result, which i submitted already, however i submitted them again. then a few days later, i have got an email "The Migration Programme planning level for the Skilled Nominated category now has limited number of places left for the 2015-2016 program year. This means processing times will be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category during this programme year."

Now, the new visa ceilings for 2016-17 are going to affect me or not ? as i can't see my anzco code in the new ceilings for 2016-17.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I applied for 489 on June 1 . No CO contact yet. How about you.
No CO contact yet for me too. status still application received. :confused2:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I applied for 190. for invitation in april, submitted all documents in May. Got an email asking for PCC and PTE result, which i submitted already, however i submitted them again. then a few days later, i have got an email "The Migration Programme planning level for the Skilled Nominated category now has limited number of places left for the 2015-2016 program year. This means processing times will be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category during this programme year."

Now, the new visa ceilings for 2016-17 are going to affect me or not ? as i can't see my anzco code in the new ceilings for 2016-17.
I think your application has been pre approved for visa grant but for limited space this year, they are going to grant visa in July.

Reactions: prestyler

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi guys,
Any update for anyone who has filed a visa application in the month of June?
I submitted my application on the 11th of June and have uploaded all the documents by the 24th.
Any idea as to when I can expect news to pour in?

Also, will I receive a notification, when I am assigned a CO, or will it happen without any notification.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts