Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to see myself here but that is the truth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everybody,

190 NSW// STATISTICIAN(NON PRO-RATA)// 75+5
EOI 189/190: 22 AUG 2019
EOI PICKED BY STATE: 21 OCT 2019
MHA ITA: 25 NOV 2019
VISA LODGE: 03 DEC 2019 (INCL MEDICALS & POLICE CERTS)
CITIZENSHIP AND COUNTRY OF APPLICATION: SINGAPORE

How long it is gonna take to receive final grant?
Can't wait for final grant.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I need some expert advice for this.
Application lodged for Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) - 17th September 2019
Received PR grant - 4th March 2020.

I got married on 27th February 2020 and received PR grant a week after my marriage. I don't have any conditions attached on my PR grant and I didn't claim any points for single status.

Since I applied the application on my own I was not aware of 1022 form(Change in circumstances) and due to covid I couldn't inform the immigration department about my change in relationship. Will this have an adverse effect on my visa if I notify the immigration now? Please advice on how to take things further.

·
Registered
21,505 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I need some expert advice for this.
Application lodged for Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) - 17th September 2019
Received PR grant - 4th March 2020.

I got married on 27th February 2020 and received PR grant a week after my marriage. I don't have any conditions attached on my PR grant and I didn't claim any points for single status.

Since I applied the application on my own I was not aware of 1022 form(Change in circumstances) and due to covid I couldn't inform the immigration department about my change in relationship. Will this have an adverse effect on my visa if I notify the immigration now? Please advice on how to take things further.
No harm done except that you have delayed your spouse visa by several months to years and will have to spend a considerable more amount in fees as compared to if you had included her in your application before grant

Anyways what’s done is done
You will have to apply for spouse visa
See the spouse visa threads for the process and get the ball rolling

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts