Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

3661 - 3680 of 3842 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Offshore may have to wait till 2022
I don’t see any major grants in this year
Cheers
Thanks NB for your response, but may I know like based on what you are saying till 2022 ? do you have any statistics or solid vision or just your own prediction?

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
Thanks NB for your response, but may I know like based on what you are saying till 2022 ? do you have any statistics or solid vision or just your own prediction?
It’s my own assessment
You can consult a Mara agent to get statistics and solid vision
Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Applied for 190 visa on May 2019. Got 1st CO contact on Nov 2019, second CO contact on Nov 2020. My newborn was added on March 2021. But DHA is yet to provide the HAP ID for the newborn. Sent 3 emails so far asking the same. But no response. Really frustrated with the waiting.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Applied for 190 visa on May 2019. Got 1st CO contact on Nov 2019, second CO contact on Nov 2020. My newborn was added on March 2021. But DHA is yet to provide the HAP ID for the newborn. Sent 3 emails so far asking the same. But no response. Really frustrated with the waiting.
Have you uploaded Passport of Newborn and Change in Circumstances form? I got HAP ID in 3 days flat after uploading these and then mailing them

·
Registered
23,838 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all, hope you are all well. I have a question regarding 190 Vic visa grant. I received 190 invitation in February 2020 lodged by application in March 2020 with 95 points as a Chemist. I am currently on my 485 visa and my bridging visa is not yet active. My question is I received a job offer from Sydney and if I move there before getting my grant, would it have any effect? What are my options now as it's a really good job offer for the next 5 years or so.

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
Hi all, hope you are all well. I have a question regarding 190 Vic visa grant. I received 190 invitation in February 2020 lodged by application in March 2020 with 95 points as a Chemist. I am currently on my 485 visa and my bridging visa is not yet active. My question is I received a job offer from Sydney and if I move there before getting my grant, would it have any effect? What are my options now as it's a really good job offer for the next 5 years or so.
What are the restrictions on your 485 ?
Do you have to stay regionals?
Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
What are the restrictions on your 485 ?
Do you have to stay regionals?
Cheers
No. My 485 doesn't have any restrictions. However, I am worried of my upcoming 190 visa grant as it is sponsored by Vic state and I have to stay in the state for 2 years or so, and also have to stay in the state until I receive my 190 grant. I don't want to jeopardize my chances of 190 PR. At the same time, this job is am excellent one to leave.

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
No. My 485 doesn't have any restrictions. However, I am worried of my upcoming 190 visa grant as it is sponsored by Vic state and I have to stay in the state for 2 years or so, and also have to stay in the state until I receive my 190 grant. I don't want to jeopardize my chances of 190 PR. At the same time, this job is am excellent one to leave.
As you are sponsored by VIC, you will have to move to Vic once your 190 is granted
If there are no restrictions on your 485 then you can move to Sydney and work there till the 190 is granted
The bridging visa will also allow you to work in Sydney if it has no work restrictions
Whether you want to honour your VIC commitment or not, only you can decide, because the chances of getting an exemption from VIC is nil
Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dear All.. would like to share a piece of positive news. got my PR grant today

State - QLD
Occupation - Software Engineer
Points - 95
State Nomination Date - 9-Mar-21
Visa lodge date - 24-Mar-21
Medicals - 9-Apr-21
CO Contact - Direct Grant
Visa Grant date - 27-Apr-21
Timelines - 1 Month
Location - ONSHORE
have you lodged via an agent or by yourself?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have you uploaded Passport of Newborn and Change in Circumstances form? I got HAP ID in 3 days flat after uploading these and then mailing them
Thanks @bahlv Yes I have uploaded passport, Birth Certificate, and the changes in circumstances form. Also emailed them all these. After email within, 10 days they added my newborn in the application and I have received an acknowledgement. But they are yet to provide the HAP ID.

For you when did they add the newborn in the application and when you got the HAP ID?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thanks @bahlv Yes I have uploaded passport, Birth Certificate, and the changes in circumstances form. Also emailed them all these. After email within, 10 days they added my newborn in the application and I have received an acknowledgement. But they are yet to provide the HAP ID.

For you when did they add the newborn in the application and when you got the HAP ID?
Both happened simultaneously.. it showed health assessment required against my baby's name

·
Registered
21 Posts
As you are sponsored by VIC, you will have to move to Vic once your 190 is granted
If there are no restrictions on your 485 then you can move to Sydney and work there till the 190 is granted
The bridging visa will also allow you to work in Sydney if it has no work restrictions
Whether you want to honour your VIC commitment or not, only you can decide, because the chances of getting an exemption from VIC is nil
Cheers
Does that mean they would never give an exemption to any one? What would happen if I move out to Sydney anyway? Are there chances of 190 visa cancellation? I am sorry to ask like this, but it's a job offer after lot of frustration with Vic.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does that mean they would never give an exemption to any one? What would happen if I move out to Sydney anyway? Are there chances of 190 visa cancellation? I am sorry to ask like this, but it's a job offer after lot of frustration with Vic.
If you don't wanna jeopardize your 190 visa you should honor your commitment with Vic. Only you can make a decision if the job worth the risk.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
You will not be the first and nor the last to not honour the commitment
Till now I have not come any instance where the 190 was cancelled
Some states asked some applicants why they did not honour their commitment
What happened after that, I have no idea
But who knows what the future holds
You can try to get an exemption but chances are extremely low
Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
You will not be the first and nor the last to not honour the commitment
Till now I have not come any instance where the 190 was cancelled
Some states asked some applicants why they did not honour their commitment
What happened after that, I have no idea
But who knows what the future holds
You can try to get an exemption but chances are extremely low
Cheers
Thank you @NB. I will have to try and see.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dear All.. got my PR grant today....

I was a silent follower, this forum is really great help...Thank you all of you.

State - NSW
Occupation - Developer programmer
Points - 95
EOI-15-Jan-2021
State Nomination Date - 24-Feb-21
Visa lodge date - 20-Mar-21
Medicals - 25-Mar-21
PCC submitted - 23- Apr-21
CO Contact - Direct Grant
Visa Grant date - 27-Apr-21
Location - ONSHORE

Do your best, good karma will do the rest....!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi everyone.. I have posted this before but posting again as I am desperate. Victoria state nomination - last round of accepting ROIs will be between 4th May to 10th May. After this submission window, do you think that 190 nomination will open for Registered Nurse (nec)? Or will it open for graduate stream? Will they still need at least 6months of work experience? I am hopeful and desperate as my current skill assessment is as Registered Nurse (nec). Any information will be highly appreciated!
Thank you.

3661 - 3680 of 3842 Posts