Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 2370 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello,
I have just changed my phone from Android to iOS and inam unable to find expat forum on appstore so somebody can someone please help how can I install expat forum app on my iPhone.

Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lodge 13/8, first CO contact on 5/11, responded to CO on 18/11.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone
I am new to this thread, I am applying for 261313 with 75 points after state sponsorship.
I am offshore and understood that NSW has additional criteria which allows only onshore people to get under 190 quota.
Could you please suggest which state I can focus on now?
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Graphic Designer – ANZSCO 232411
Sponsor state: NSW
Visa lodged on October 2019.

Reactions: iamrajkishore

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi Everyone
I am new to this thread, I am applying for 261313 with 75 points after state sponsorship.
I am offshore and understood that NSW has additional criteria which allows only onshore people to get under 190 quota.
Thanks
Depends on assessment and job experience. Victoria is looking for people but requires 3 years of jobs experience on approved assessment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone
Thanks
Depends on assessment and job experience. Victoria is looking for people but requires 3 years of jobs experience on approved assessment.
Thanks Veshi.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, we have got CO contact on 9 dec, CO asked for form 80 and newborn birth certificate to generate hapid for merdical. We have provided Birth certificate and passport. Got the bridging visa for child. But have not issued hapid for medical. We have not heard anything after that. Please suggest how long they take..

·
Registered
21,574 Posts
Hi, we have got CO contact on 9 dec, CO asked for form 80 and newborn birth certificate to generate hapid for merdical. We have provided Birth certificate and passport. Got the bridging visa for child. But have not issued hapid for medical. We have not heard anything after that. Please suggest how long they take..
Send them a reminder
[email protected]
[email protected]

cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
It seems submitting feedback doesn't help expedite the process

Completed 9 months of wait, almost two months after responding to the CO, one month of feeling hopeless, and one week after submitting feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lodged 190 NSW: 14 April, 2019
CO Contact: 18 November, 2019. (Employment reference letter on Company Letterhead only.)
Responded CO: 19 November, 2019
Feeling Hopeless From: 14 December, 2019
what is your ANZSCO ?
It's 261312

·
Registered
128 Posts
It seems submitting feedback doesn't help expedite the process :) .

Completed 9 months of wait, almost two months after responding to the CO, one month of feeling hopeless, and one week after submitting feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lodged 190 NSW: 14 April, 2019
CO Contact: 18 November, 2019. (Employment reference letter on Company Letterhead only.)
Responded CO: 19 November, 2019
Feeling Hopeless From: 14 December, 2019
At least you got contacted. I completed 9 months without any contact.
All Australia experience only.
Dont know whats happening. :(

190 NSW
06-Apr

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, the email ids you have mentioned doesn’t work. Please check there is any error..

QUOTE=Regara;15022184]Thank you..
Send them a reminder
[email protected]
[email protected]

cheers
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
42 Posts
At least you got contacted. I completed 9 months without any contact.
All Australia experience only.
Dont know whats happening. :(

190 NSW
06-Apr
I can understand your situation, and fully agree that we should at least know what's happening. There must be some way by which the department can hide sensitive information while showing applicants where their application is stuck. Australian companies are providing these kinds of solutions to many other countries in the world, but this a classic example of 'darkness under the lamp'.
Have you ever submitted a feedback? If yes, what was the response like?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I dont see any NSW 2613 movement since holidays. is anyone getting responses from immi. If my employer is sending me back to india from australia, how does this scenario effect my 190 processing. what all should I update with Immi. I am afraid that my employer is not going bring me back to australia in which case my work visa , along with bridging will be cancelled.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I dont see any NSW 2613 movement since holidays. is anyone getting responses from immi. If my employer is sending me back to india from australia, how does this scenario effect my 190 processing. what all should I update with Immi. I am afraid that my employer is not going bring me back to australia in which case my work visa , along with bridging will be cancelled.
I would suggest you to apply for BVB before you leave. this way you will have something to stick on to.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 2370 Posts