Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't find a thread for people who filed for final visa in May / June 2015, so I'm creating a new thread for all such people onto this platform and share their situation and views ... :fingerscrossed:

Reactions: Poo_Josh and meh07

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My current situation

Hi All,

I paid my visa fee on 4th June and am yet waiting for the CO to be assigned. I've uploaded all relevant documents including my and my wife's PCC, and we both are scheduled for medical test on 27th of June.

Has anyone who has applied for the visa in May / June 2015, been assigned CO already?

Thanks,
Ankit

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hi All,

I paid my visa fee on 4th June and am yet waiting for the CO to be assigned. I've uploaded all relevant documents including my and my wife's PCC, and we both are scheduled for medical test on 27th of June.

Has anyone who has applied for the visa in May / June 2015, been assigned CO already?

Thanks,
Ankit
Applied in january and yet CO not assigned. And there hundreds of applicants like me waiting since january. So just chill as its not even 15 days since you applied.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Applied in january and yet CO not assigned. And there hundreds of applicants like me waiting since january. So just chill as its not even 15 days since you applied.
Thanks. But I see some people who filed visa in March and have got the grant recently. What is the criteria for which cases should be assigned the CO first and granted the visa? Is it first come first server or not?

Thanks,
Ankit

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thanks. But I see some people who filed visa in March and have got the grant recently. What is the criteria for which cases should be assigned the CO first and granted the visa? Is it first come first server or not?

Thanks,
Ankit
There is no criteria else i should have visa by now as i am an onshore applicants.i dont think even DIBP knows how they work.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lodged on 26th June 2015!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks,
Ankit
Hi Ankit,

I have lodged my 190 VISA application on the 26th of May 2015. no CO has be assigned as on date. I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi All..

Joining the Thread....Visa Lodged on 8th June along with PCC..Only Medicals are pending.

Waiting for the CO.:boxing:

·
Registered
65 Posts
One Question: (Need Help)

Today I just realised that.. I did not mentioned about by my previous travel to USA which was only for 2 weeks in 2013 (US-B1)...

Should I send Form1023 with travel details or Can I ignore...Please help me with your opinions..

Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
One Question: (Need Help)

Today I just realised that.. I did not mentioned about by my previous travel to USA which was only for 2 weeks in 2013 (US-B1)...

Should I send Form1023 with travel details or Can I ignore...Please help me with your opinions..

Thanks.

Dear Raghuveer,

I think you should submit form 1023.

I made a mistake like you, filled wrong information but after discussion with senior members, they suggest me for correction, now i am going to upload form 1023 tomorrow.

I hope it helps.

With Regards

Reactions: krish4aus

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi,
Lodged my visa on 7th June.. Uploaded all docs except meds and pcc.. Waiting for CO allocation..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

I am relatively new to this thread.... I am anxious about the delay mails being sent to the applicants which clearly means that they have fulfilled this year's quota for visas....
So in the coming year will the old applications continue to be processed on priority basis as compared to new applications?
And also if there is any major immigration law change will it impact the applicant's point's claim?

261313 Software Engineer | ACS submitted-26-Apr-15 +ve ACS Result - 30-Apr-15 | IELTS GEN L-8.5 R-7.5 W-7.5 S-7.5 OA-8 | EOI 190 NSW - 15 May 2015 (55+5 Points) | NSW Invite - 20 May 15| NSW Approve -15-June-15 | PCC -awaiting | Visa Lodged- 26-JUN-15 | Medicals - ??? | CO assigned - ??? | VISA Grant - ??? |
Landing - ???

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in :)

Visa Lodged - 19.06.2015
PCC - Done.
Medicals - This week.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Abhilashrs

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate if someone could help me answer my question, cause I was hoping to lodge my visa by the end of june:

I realized in my EOI I accidentally swapped my family name and given name, so can I just correct it in my visa application and ignore it? or should I inform the authority that I had my family name and given name the other way round in my EOI?

Another thing is in the Employment nominated section,it's asking if the applicant has been employed in Australia before visa is lodged. When I lodge my EOI, I only have 2 years work experience, which gives me 5 points in work experience. But I just have my 3rd year anniversary working in Australia, so when I'm lodging visa application, should I put "3 years in the past 10 years?" or "1 years in the past 10 years"?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate if someone could help me answer my question, cause I was hoping to lodge my visa by the end of june:

I realized in my EOI I accidentally swapped my family name and given name, so can I just correct it in my visa application and ignore it? or should I inform the authority that I had my family name and given name the other way round in my EOI?

Another thing is in the Employment nominated section,it's asking if the applicant has been employed in Australia before visa is lodged. When I lodge my EOI, I only have 2 years work experience, which gives me 5 points in work experience. But I just have my 3rd year anniversary working in Australia, so when I'm lodging visa application, should I put "3 years in the past 10 years?" or "1 years in the past 10 years"?

Thanks for your help
Hi..
Just update with latest details in your visa application. And for work exp too put in your latest work exp.
You can just mention in an additional doc that you had accidentally swapped your first and last name.
Thanks

Reactions: cezanne90

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey guys,

Got a mail from CO today for paying VAC2 for my mom... So thrilled to hear from them after soooo long..

Guys be ready to get some good news in your applications in this week as DIBP is again active..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi All,

Visa lodged on 11th June -2015.
Medical completed.PCC pending

CO not yet assigned.

1 - 20 of 584 Posts