Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is state sponsorship for Recruitment Consultant profile closed for Australia? I just got my PTE score and already have vetassess assessment but I am told I cannot apply for 190 anymore for Recruitment Consultant profession.

Can someone please throw some light?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
You'd need to check each state's occupation list to see who may be sponsoring. The ANZSCO search tool says that Tasmania is, but it's not on their occupation list.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'd need to check each state's occupation list to see who may be sponsoring. The ANZSCO search tool says that Tasmania is, but it's not on their occupation list.
Hi Maggie,

Thank you very much for being kind enough to reply.

I have a couple of other queries too that may be bit personal and specific. I am sending you a PM, will highly appreciate your help and guidance.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Hi Maggie,

Thank you very much for being kind enough to reply.

I have a couple of other queries too that may be bit personal and specific. I am sending you a PM, will highly appreciate your help and guidance.

Many thanks.
It's better that you post your questions on the forum as I'm not an expert and only have direct experience based on my own application from a few years ago.

But in general, although the https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/ tool is very helpful to narrow down options, it's not without occasional errors. So the best source of information about which states may be open to your occupation is each state's occupation list. You can find these by simply Googling "NSW skilled occupation list", "Queensland skilled occupation list", etc.

States can and do change their lists without advance warning, suspend their sponsorship programs, etc. so it can be difficult to anticipate what changes may be on the horizon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's better that you post your questions on the forum as I'm not an expert and only have direct experience based on my own application from a few years ago.

But in general, although the https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/ tool is very helpful to narrow down options, it's not without occasional errors. So the best source of information about which states may be open to your occupation is each state's occupation list. You can find these by simply Googling "NSW skilled occupation list", "Queensland skilled occupation list", etc.

States can and do change their lists without advance warning, suspend their sponsorship programs, etc. so it can be difficult to anticipate what changes may be on the horizon.
OK. Thank you very much!
This was really helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts