Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Im 22, and a student finishing my bachelors in construction management this June;
I will have to go for TR and then look at other options.

I have been told I can only work as an Project manager in order to secure 190 VISA. But, I believe people also become Quantity Surveyors and Estimators after doing this course. Can someone advise whether I can still go for Quantity surveyor or estimator in order to apply for 190?

How closely must by occupation be to my course?

I know there arent many international students doing this course but it will be helpful to get some advise and clarification. Thanks
1 - 1 of 1 Posts