Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I recently applied for the 190 sub class visa under the Electronics Engineer occupation. Unfortunately when I reached at the end of the application, skill select showed that my application can't be accepted and I should change my visa class to 189. I would have done that but I don't have enough points at the moment. Anyone else has faced the same issue recently? I lodged my application on 17.07.2017

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hi All,

I recently applied for the 190 sub class visa under the Electronics Engineer occupation. Unfortunately when I reached at the end of the application, skill select showed that my application can't be accepted and I should change my visa class to 189. I would have done that but I don't have enough points at the moment. Anyone else has faced the same issue recently? I lodged my application on 17.07.2017
Select both 189 and 190 then try to submit. I think 189 is mandatory.

·
Registered
24,406 Posts
Select both 189 and 190 then try to submit. I think 189 is mandatory.
Unfortunately he does not have the mandatory 60 points for 189 as already clarified by him

Cheers

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Unfortunately he does not have the mandatory 60 points for 189 as already clarified by him

Cheers
In that case I am not sure what could be the error because I remember 55+5 points people got their invitations. This could be a different issue.

·
Registered
24,406 Posts
In that case I am not sure what could be the error because I remember 55+5 points people got their invitations. This could be a different issue.
Lot of glitches in the system after the recent upgrade

Cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had the same problem.

BTW for which state you are applying for 190?

I think NSW has no more electronics engineering in their 190 state list

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear Liaquat,
First I applied for all and then when I received the above outcome I discussed with a few friends and filled the application again first with Canberra and then with Tasmania however in both cases it still showed the same outcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts