Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for the people who have submitted their VISA application in March. Please update your status here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi

My husband and I have applied for 190 Visa in mid March. Got our medicals done as soon as the Id's were available which was first week of April. Our case officer requested for the PCC in the end of May and we uploaded all of them except the UAE one since we still have not received it.

Now we're desperately waiting for the UAE police check to come through for which we applied even before we lodged out PR application. Its kind of frustrating since I have been going around in circles and still don't know how much longer it will take them to issue it.

Can you enlighten us with your experience Chamarajanaka?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

My husband and I have applied for 190 Visa in mid March. Got our medicals done as soon as the Id's were available which was first week of April. Our case officer requested for the PCC in the end of May and we uploaded all of them except the UAE one since we still have not received it.

Now we're desperately waiting for the UAE police check to come through for which we applied even before we lodged out PR application. Its kind of frustrating since I have been going around in circles and still don't know how much longer it will take them to issue it.

Can you enlighten us with your experience Chamarajanaka?
Hello annie_chow!

I'm not sure about the time takrn in UAE for PCC but here in SL it only took 2 weeks for me to receive the PCC.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there

So did you apply from ST itself? And did you give an Emirates ID number or did u sendo your finger print card to them directly?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys,

I've also applied on 21st March 2015 and uploaded my medical/PCC by 20th April. Since then nothing has progressed for my application except for the status on my immi-account portal. The status has changed from "In Progress" to "Application Received". No indication of a case officer either.

Could this be due to the end of financial year?

cheers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Guys,

I've also applied on 21st March 2015 and uploaded my medical/PCC by 20th April. Since then nothing has progressed for my application except for the status on my immi-account portal. The status has changed from "In Progress" to "Application Received". No indication of a case officer either.

Could this be due to the end of financial year?

cheers.
Hi,

I have applied my visa on march 20 and as per DIBP my file is under routine check. i dont know what is this and how long they gonna take to finish this up.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi,

I have applied my visa on march 20 and as per DIBP my file is under routine check. i dont know what is this and how long they gonna take to finish this up.
According to me it means your all documents are checked and verified through processing teams.

It may take 5-6 weeks. As Co are appointed by checking all documents and demand further documents.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Looks like your application is being actively processed by a team. I never experienced this as mine was a direct grant. Looks to me your golden e-mail will be on its way in no time.

Just relax......

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi,

Looks like your application is being actively processed by a team. I never experienced this as mine was a direct grant. Looks to me your golden e-mail will be on its way in no time.

Just relax......
I just assume it according to people's reply. There are few friends who applied in March are passing through verification call or external check.

·
Registered
81 Posts
waiting for grant too..from feb :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts