Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Few days ago, my migration agent lodged my 190 VIC ROI but uploaded wrong documents. If the VIC government reviewed wrong documents, there would be a wrong record left in their system, which will have a consequence in all my future visa application. I found the problem yesterday afternoon, the government can only by approached by submitting an online enquiry, so I wrote to them yesterday afternoon asking how to withdraw, but it takes 3 business days for them to reply, since the submission window will close next Monday, I don't have much time left, I would like to withdraw before they start reviewing ROI. My agent said they have no idea how to withdraw or resubmit.
Does anyone know if I can withdraw the ROI and resubmit? How to withdraw ROI? How long it takes to withdraw? When can I resubmit a new ROI after withdraw?
If I cannot withdraw ROI, can I uploaded correct documents into the existing ROI with an explanation letter?

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just create a new account and submit a new ROI
Thank you for your reply. Would my case be duplicated? Would the government ignore my second ROI because I have submitted once? I am also concerned that when I submit any future visa or provide documents for any future visa, the government will be suspicious of the truth of my information because they have records of both correct and wrong documents.

·
Registered
24,741 Posts
Thank you for your reply. Would my case be duplicated? Would the government ignore my second ROI because I have submitted once? I am also concerned that when I submit any future visa or provide documents for any future visa, the government will be suspicious of the truth of my information because they have records of both correct and wrong documents.
As the process is relatively new, I doubt any member would have actual experience
You will have to choose the path based on intuition rather then facts
I would have gone with submitting additional documents in the same roi with an explanation letter for the goof up and a clear chart showing which documents are valid and which should be ignored
Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to dig this up, but how did it work out eventually for you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts