Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,
I have been invited by NSW under 190 skilled sponsorship visa to lodge 190 VISA application. I went to Skill select and click to apply and then created account at immiaccount. After successfully creating account i have completed my application form. I have following query with respect to my application
- I am not getting option to select 190 visa while going to my health declaration page by clicking on new application for generation of HAP ID for doing medicals before lodging Visa. So how shall i complete my medicals >? IS IT after lodging the visa or under any other category like 189. ??
- I am ready with most of the documents except 3 - 4, which are not available at this point of time like partners functional english requirement certificate from college, statutory declaration for wife name change, marriage certificate etc. and i am in process to arrange that. So can i submit available documents and deposit fees and upload remaining documents later .
- MY PCC is also pending and shall get completed by next week.

and wont any of above will delay my visa process. ??? PLEASE HELP ME GUYS HERE

My ANEZCO CODE is 133111 and my points are 70 for 190 NSW

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Dear all,
I have been invited by NSW under 190 skilled sponsorship visa to lodge 190 VISA application. I went to Skill select and click to apply and then created account at immiaccount. After successfully creating account i have completed my application form. I have following query with respect to my application
- I am not getting option to select 190 visa while going to my health declaration page by clicking on new application for generation of HAP ID for doing medicals before lodging Visa. So how shall i complete my medicals >? IS IT after lodging the visa or under any other category like 189. ??
- I am ready with most of the documents except 3 - 4, which are not available at this point of time like partners functional english requirement certificate from college, statutory declaration for wife name change, marriage certificate etc. and i am in process to arrange that. So can i submit available documents and deposit fees and upload remaining documents later .
- MY PCC is also pending and shall get completed by next week.

and wont any of above will delay my visa process. ??? PLEASE HELP ME GUYS HERE

My ANEZCO CODE is 133111 and my points are 70 for 190 NSW
1. I've heard about this from many, not sure why this is the case. Nonetheless, you can submit the application and do medicals afterwards.
2. Yes you can.
3. A weeks is fine.

CO allocation times I think is about 3 to 4 weeks after submitting the application and it therefore shouldn't be delayed so long as you can arrange all of the above by then.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Reactions: harsh_shiv

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
190 was removed from the list of visa subclasses who can use My Health Declaration

So you will have to get them done after lodging. The change came in on 1 July 2018.
OK . thanks PrettyIsotonic.. Wont it delay in processing and i hope i will get HAP ID generation after lodging visa .. looks to be standard process for 190 now.

please assist for other query as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks so i shall move ahead with lodging process with whatever documents i have and complete the lodging. and i shall be able to generate HAP ID afterwards and do medicals.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello guys,

Got invite for 190 NSW and need to apply online application form within 14 days.

can anyone share the details and documents needed for filling the application form.
please help

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hello guys,

Got invite for 190 NSW and need to apply online application form within 14 days.

can anyone share the details and documents needed for filling the application form.
please help
Did you got an invite now? Please mention your points and occupation.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Points 85 190 NSW
Occupation 221112 management accountant.
Received pre invite on 13.02.2019
EOI updated on 06.12.2018

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk
Congratulation. I just received my pre-invite as well. :)

Reactions: KETANKATE94
1 - 11 of 11 Posts