Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I applied for eoi for 190 in the field of business analyst 261111. I had skills assessment from ACS in business analyst(without work exp) but when I got invitation I was asked to get assesment for my work experience as well. But I got it in systems analyst 261112 by mistake.

NSW allowed me to apply for 190 visa but now immigration visa officer is asking for the first skills assessment which I didn't upload.
Issue is that the document he's asking doesn't have my experience assessed it's just my education.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Circle Parallel

So what's going to happen next, Is he going to refuse my application because the old skills assessment doesn't have my experience assessed.
I thought he will consider my new skills assessment with job experience even though it's in a different nomination but it's a closely related occupation.

381 is system analyst 261112 with work exp
583 is business analyst 26111 without work exp

Thank you so much for you help in advance.

·
Registered
25,757 Posts
Hi All,

I applied for eoi for 190 in the field of business analyst 261111. I had skills assessment from ACS in business analyst(without work exp) but when I got invitation I was asked to get assesment for my work experience as well. But I got it in systems analyst 261112 by mistake.

NSW allowed me to apply for 190 visa but now immigration visa officer is asking for the first skills assessment which I didn't upload.
Issue is that the document he's asking doesn't have my experience assessed it's just my education.

View attachment 101573

So what's going to happen next, Is he going to refuse my application because the old skills assessment doesn't have my experience assessed.
I thought he will consider my new skills assessment with job experience even though it's in a different nomination but it's a closely related occupation.

381 is system analyst 261112 with work exp
583 is business analyst 26111 without work exp

Thank you so much for you help in advance.
Consult a good Mara agent and then only reply
Otherwise in all likelihood your application will be rejected and visa fees forfeited
Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts