Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,
Pls connect here who are applying in subclass 190.
i need to discuss few questions.

is there anyone who received invitation from queensland?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got to know that, Queensland is no more giving visas in 190.

·
Registered
206 Posts
please check this news:

what it does mean?
i git invitation from state and now they are not giving visa ?

from where can you find that news?
August 1st,2016

Queensland State Sponsorship Update:Suspension of Offshore Skilled Visa Nominations Until Further Notice.

Queensland has announced that as of Monday 1 AUGUST 2016 BSMQ will stop accepting

new EOI’s for offshore skilled applications until further notice, in order to assess the current backlog.

They have updated that

EOI’s lodged between 25/07/2016 – 31/07/2016 will be assessed.

EOI’s lodged from 1/08/2016 forward will not be assessed.

They have advised to the refer to their website and social media for further updates regarding the reopening of Offshore Skilled Visa nomination processing.

Note:

• Onshore skilled applications are still being considered.

• All business applications are still being considered

This update is applicable for all the applicants going to state sponsorship with Queensland.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
August 1st,2016

Queensland State Sponsorship Update:Suspension of Offshore Skilled Visa Nominations Until Further Notice.

Queensland has announced that as of Monday 1 AUGUST 2016 BSMQ will stop accepting

new EOI’s for offshore skilled applications until further notice, in order to assess the current backlog.

They have updated that

EOI’s lodged between 25/07/2016 – 31/07/2016 will be assessed.

EOI’s lodged from 1/08/2016 forward will not be assessed.

They have advised to the refer to their website and social media for further updates regarding the reopening of Offshore Skilled Visa nomination processing.

Note:

• Onshore skilled applications are still being considered.

• All business applications are still being considered

This update is applicable for all the applicants going to state sponsorship with Queensland.
thanks for your reply but i want to know about visa application as i already received invitation from QLD.
anyone who is also applying for 190?

·
Registered
70 Posts
thanks for your reply but i want to know about visa application as i already received invitation from QLD.
just you have to accept the invitation and you have 60 days to lodge your application ... am applying for 190 VIC :D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
There's a whole thread on 190 applications 2016. Go find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts