Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
I had paid visa fee and uploaded all the documents except medicals on 29th April.
Status on my immigration account shows as 'application received'.

is there any time frame by which CO is allocated? Also, since i did not upload medical documents till now, does this affecting CO allocation. Should i remind DIBP authorities about this?

Due to accident, i am not able to go to hospital for medical check up. Kindly advise.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

CO is allocated in around 45-60 days (based on the current TREND) after VISA application is submitted by paying the Fees.

Regarding MEDICALS: Don't worry. IDEALLY we have to undergo MEDICALS after CO requests us. So NOT uploading it won't impact your application.

As it is no further VISA's would be issued in Current FY due to VISA Cap and ALL applications will be processed starting from July. Many applicants have received DELAY emails.

Few people who had called DIBP to check their Application status WERE informed THAT VISA grants for this FY has been stopped due to VISA Cap.

Regarding VISA Cap please see the following web-link:

Fact sheet 21 - Managing the Migration Programme

So RELAX and Get Well Soon.

Hello there,
I had paid visa fee and uploaded all the documents except medicals on 29th April.

is there any time frame by which CO is allocated? Also, since i did not upload medical documents till now, does this affecting CO allocation. Should i remind DIBP authorities about this?

Due to accident, i am not able to go to hospital for medical check up. Kindly advise.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello jeetendra,
Thanks for your reply. So, does this mean CO will review my case after july and will issue the grant based on the review? Kindly advise

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

It ALL depends, going by the TREND he might review your case by MID/ END of JUNE.

Hello jeetendra,
Thanks for your reply. So, does this mean CO will review my case after july and will issue the grant based on the review? Kindly advise

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello there,

Hey prax even I applied on 29th April no co yet and application status is recieved. Don't know how dibp works as some people in May are getting co and some from March have not received yet. Thinking of calling on Fri or next week. Please update if you decide to call

1 - 5 of 5 Posts