Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Firends,

I want my spouse's skills assessed for Australian 189 Visa. Her educational qualifications are Bsc in Lab Technology and MBA. She has 5 years of experience as ERP Functional Consultant. Could you please suggest ANZSCO code which suits best to her roles. We are confused whether to proceed with Business analyst or Systems analyst. And how are the chances of getting positive evaluation for her educational qualification and experience. Please put your comments.

Thanks
Anand

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Firends,

I want my spouse's skills assessed for Australian 189 Visa. Her educational qualifications are Bsc in Lab Technology and MBA. She has 5 years of experience as ERP Functional Consultant. Could you please suggest ANZSCO code which suits best to her roles. We are confused whether to proceed with Business analyst or Systems analyst. And how are the chances of getting positive evaluation for her educational qualification and experience. Please put your comments.

Thanks
Anand
Go ahead with system analyst role however ACS will deduct 6 years as education is Non ICT.

·
Registered
23,906 Posts
Go ahead with system analyst role however ACS will deduct 6 years as education is Non ICT.
If 6 years experience is required to be deducted, then what is the use of applying with only 5 years experience?
The application will be returned as negative assessment

Let her apply after she gets atleast 6 years experience or try some alternative route which requires lesser experience deductions

Cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a similar case however my wife experience is of 10 years as a business analyst. She has a BSc degree along with MBA.

We have already applied for a ACS under RPL application. Result is still awaited

I am anticipating that she'll get a positive assessment for her experience but not for her education.

Do we require hereducation assessed to claim 5 partner points?

Kindly help thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts