Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While filing 189 visa application, I am asked about whether my partner has worked. If yes said, then have to fill her employment history.

I am not claiming any partner points. Even in that case, should I mention her work experience.
Could anyone clarify.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes fill it out, however you will not need to provide eveidence for it since you're not claiming points.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
Im struggling with the same issue too. Im in the process of filling out 189 skilled independent visa and it asks for partner's employment and education history in which i dont claim points for. Should I say yes and list all his qualification and employment history? Also it asks about my education history (qualification) I only put the qualification eg. bachelor, that im claiming points for. Is it ok to put just that or should I include all qualification starting from secondary level? Also in employment history for the past 10 years, should i say 'no' or 'yes'? I dont claim points for work experience too. Please someone enlighten me. Too scared to submit visa, I keep researching and calling Immi office but still in doubt. Please help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts