Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am lodging EOI 189 for ICT Business Analyst. ACS has considered only 5 years from my 11 years of experience.

While filing Expression on Interest, it asks for relevant experience in last 10 years. Should I mention only 5 years (which has been considered by ACS) or give details about all the jobs in last 10 years and mark them relevant?

Thanks
Rahul Gupta

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Marking all 10 as relevant would mean claiming points for all those 10 years when ACS has certified you to have only 5. Instead you should mention all 10 years but only those awarded as skilled by ACS (i.e. recent 5 years in your case) as relevant and the other previous years as not-relevant.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Adding to KeeDa bro's comment and some more scouting results from the forum:
Create two entries with same details as per the given example below:

Position: Your designation as per records
Employer name: Your company name
Is this employment related to the nominated occupation? No
Date from (dd/mm/yyyy): Actual Start date as per records
Date to (dd/mm/yyyy): Date at which ACS considered this experience as not valid

Position: Same as above
Employer name: Same as above
Is this employment related to the nominated occupation? Yes
Date from (dd/mm/yyyy): The date from which ACS has considered your experience
Date to (dd/mm/yyyy): Actual end date or blank if you are still in the same position

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi

I am lodging EOI 189 for ICT Business Analyst. ACS has considered only 5 years from my 11 years of experience.

While filing Expression on Interest, it asks for relevant experience in last 10 years. Should I mention only 5 years (which has been considered by ACS) or give details about all the jobs in last 10 years and mark them relevant?

Thanks
Rahul Gupta
First 6 years make it as not relevant and next 5 years as relevant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts