Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

When I am lodging my 189 Visa, There is question on "Non-migrating members of the family unit"

If I enter the details, it has, in the end, a question saying that did the member had undergone any health examination in the last 12 months?

Query: What is the impact of adding family members(Parent, siblings etc) here in this section? I mean what is the use and benefit later?
Query: Do they need to undergo any health examination as part of my current 189 application?

Regards/Ajay Dhyani

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hello All,

When I am lodging my 189 Visa, There is question on "Non-migrating members of the family unit"

If I enter the details, it has, in the end, a question saying that did the member had undergone any health examination in the last 12 months?

Query: What is the impact of adding family members(Parent, siblings etc) here in this section? I mean what is the use and benefit later?
Query: Do they need to undergo any health examination as part of my current 189 application?

Regards/Ajay Dhyani

Hi Ajay,

Don't add anyone other than wife and kids..

If added later they will ask for medicals and PCC for them; however there parents cannot be included in PR applications as members of family from NOV 2016

Reactions: ajayaustralia

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ajay,

Don't add anyone other than wife and kids..

If added later they will ask for medicals and PCC for them; however there parents cannot be included in PR applications as members of family from NOV 2016
Thanks a lot, Will skip this section with a straight 'No'.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts