Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I recently found out that I was not part of the visa application, so I had to complete a 1436 form. Our visa status is currently "RECEIVED"

I am a part of my partners application as he is the one who has the skill and i noticed that when we paid the fee, it was just for the main applicant, so thats why I completed the 1436 form.

I am assuming that they will hopefully see that I have uploaded this form soon and deduct the extra $1800 fee for myself? Has anyone else had to do this?

What actually happens when the visa is granted - do we get one each?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hello

I recently found out that I was not part of the visa application, so I had to complete a 1436 form. Our visa status is currently "RECEIVED"

I am a part of my partners application as he is the one who has the skill and i noticed that when we paid the fee, it was just for the main applicant, so thats why I completed the 1436 form.

I am assuming that they will hopefully see that I have uploaded this form soon and deduct the extra $1800 fee for myself? Has anyone else had to do this?

What actually happens when the visa is granted - do we get one each?
Case Officer will contact your husband and let you know about the next course of action, so you just wait.

For now I will say get all the PCC for yourself and fill up Form 80 and 1221.

Yes all family member gets their visa linked to their passport.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts