Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have lodged 189 visa last week from Australia and submitted all the documents. I have done with medicals yesterday. Due to project requirement, I'm being transferred to Indian branch from first week of November. In all the forms I have submitted my current address as Australia and Company as Australia Branch.

If I move to India next weekend, What would happen with employment verification? Do I need to submit any documents that I have moved to India? What process should I follow. Please can anyone provide the information.

Regards,
Pradeep M

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You are required to click on 'update us', then 'change of address', and fill and submit the online form. Mention your Indian number as well - just in case if they would like to talk to you (the employment verification you mentioned).

They talk directly to the HR/ employer in most of the cases and you would not even know about this verification having taken place, unless your employer informs you.

Nothing else is required.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick response. I'm with same company but I have transferred to Indian branch whereas experience letter I have submitted with company letter head of Australia. Do I need to mentioned about Indian branch in the online form?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Thanks for the quick response. I'm with same company but I have transferred to Indian branch whereas experience letter I have submitted with company letter head of Australia. Do I need to mentioned about Indian branch in the online form?
I've not seen that online form, so not sure if there is any input field where you can specify additional details. Feel free to specify the reason you are moving, your new office location, etc if there is a provision in that form.

However, if employment verification is your concern, they verify only those years you've claimed points for and only up to the time of EOI invitation. So they wouldn't try to reach the Indian office you are moving to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts