Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I started new thread for applicants who got invitation on 6th July 2015 round and planning to lodge visa in the July. Will share our thoughts and help each other, so that we can confidently update information in the visa without any dilemma.

I will start with my questions that i getting while filling visa.

1) What should i fill end date for current employment in visa application?

2) For education details, I have put my graduation details as in the help it's asking for tertiary level education(i.e Higher education). Is it required to put 10th and 12th also?

3) Overseas employment at skilled level, I have put 5 years as I have total 8 years of experience out of 2 years deducted and 6 years considered as skilled employment. Is this correct?

4) Non migrating dependents , if i put my parents details , do i need to submits their PCC and Medical as well.

5) I am not claiming any points for spouse employment but I am entering all her employment details in visa applications.
Question is , do I need to provide her employment proofs?

6) Got acs on 25th May , filled EOI on 16th June and Invitation on 6th July 2015. Promotion letter effective from 1st July 2015 with title change. Do I need to put this new title in visa application or better to fill same as done in EOI as per acs letter.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
973 Posts
Subscribing......

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Experts any comments..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody please give your opinion.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi All,

I started new thread for applicants who got invitation on 6th July 2015 round and planning to lodge visa in the July. Will share our thoughts and help each other, so that we can confidently update information in the visa without any dilemma.

I will start with my questions that i getting while filling visa.

1) What should i fill end date for current employment in visa application?

2) For education details, I have put my graduation details as in the help it's asking for tertiary level education(i.e Higher education). Is it required to put 10th and 12th also?

3) Overseas employment at skilled level, I have put 5 years as I have total 8 years of experience out of 2 years deducted and 6 years considered as skilled employment. Is this correct?

4) Non migrating dependents , if i put my parents details , do i need to submits their PCC and Medical as well.

5) I am not claiming any points for spouse employment but I am entering all her employment details in visa applications.
Question is , do I need to provide her employment proofs?

6) Got acs on 25th May , filled EOI on 16th June and Invitation on 6th July 2015. Promotion letter effective from 1st July 2015 with title change. Do I need to put this new title in visa application or better to fill same as done in EOI as per acs letter.

Thanks,
John
Experts, please suggest need to submit visa application.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts