Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1741 - 1748 of 1748 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congratulations… so very happy for you !
would you mind giving the details of your visa application… visa class, country, date of lodgement and anzco code ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you... updated all the details in my signature..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Folks, is there any thread that discuss about 189 visa processing details for those who have lodged visa?
my details: lodged date 21-3-2019, CO contact - 19 -2-2020, still in further assessment. As we know the visa processing is delayed due to covid, need to know whether the processing is started again.

Thanks,

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Folks, is there any thread that discuss about 189 visa processing details for those who have lodged visa?
my details: lodged date 21-3-2019, CO contact - 19 -2-2020, still in further assessment. As we know the visa processing is delayed due to covid, need to know whether the processing is started again.

Thanks,
You are at the right place in this forum.
For offshore 189 applications, there is no progress except for the medical field.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
For offshore 189 applications, there is no progress except for the medical field.
Incorrect..! There is a grant on this very same page for 2631xx...!

·
Registered
24,721 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Once again the borders are closed temporarily for Omicron, it would be at least good to know if a Case officer has looked into file. Even that notifications can bring confidence. Is there any way other the messages from Case officer?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Once again the borders are closed temporarily for Omicron, it would be at least good to know if a Case officer has looked into file. Even that notifications can bring confidence. Is there any way other the messages from Case officer?
Unfortunately there is no way to contact or get a reply from the case officer. In recent months or in the last 2 years hardly seen any one getting a reply from the CO. If you get a reply for your phone/email/feedback you will be the fortunate person.

1741 - 1748 of 1748 Posts