Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1701 - 1720 of 1748 Posts

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hello NB,

They just granted my son Bridging Visa and they back-dated affected date to his born date. What you think when they will grant him PR? I can login in to my finalized application and now I can see my son's name there. But every option is frozen I believe it's due to Finalized application. Do you think if they ask any documents they will unfinalized my application or unfreeze the documents area?
Check his status in VEVO
Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Weird Situation

Your query needs more context

For example for me

I started PY
Got a job 4-5 weeks into PY (by myself)
I did PY internship at my existing Job
After PY completion and 1 year of work exp
I submitted both PY and Work Exp docs to ACS (both verified)
I claimed both PY and 1 year work exp points
I got DG

Is your case the same as this?
or something different?

Hi Mate,

Thanks for your reply,
I have been consulting lots of MARA Agent but no one has clue about this kind of strange query.

can you please let me know were you employed full time or part time?
and when PY team asked you about internship how many weeks have you done internship and how many hours per week?

Much Appreciate your help.

kind regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
I've lodged an EOI earlier this month and received an invite to apply for the 189 (occupation veterinarian).

I'm currently in a 4 year de facto relationship with an Australian citizen. My colleague who is in a similar boat as me (also in relationship with Aus citizen) received an RFI for proof of relationship. I have yet to submit my application as I'm waiting for a USA police check, just wanting to prepare and doing some research.

I've seen lots of guidelines on how to prepare a relationship statement for partner visas. In my case as a 189, will my proof of relationship need to be as thorough and detailed as a partner visa statemetn? Anyone been through this process, would love to hear your thoughts.

TIA!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,

Been following this forum for quite some time now and I'm happy to say I've finally received the grant.

EOI: 13-Mar-2020
Lodgement: 20-Mar-2020
Medical: 07-May-2020
Notification of further assessment: 28-Feb-2021
Grant: 04-May-2021

Best of luck to everyone and I pray all of you will get your grants soon, God bless 🙏🏾

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Guys

God's grace got the grant for 189 today.

Software Engineer - Onshore
EOI: Mar-2020
Lodgement: 16-Apr-2020
Case Officer Assigned & Query: 17-Mar-2021
Further assessment: 21-Apr-2021
Grant: 06-May-2021

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Mate,

Congrate,

Would you mind to share whats was your query about with forum

Thanks
Sure!

Query 1 - AFP and India PCC for names (different format) as mentioned in my other documents. (India PCC will be provided in the name as per the passport. So attached the response mail from VFS)
Query 2 - Medical Clearance for my new born as he was 8 months old when the CO was assigned. (I believe it is not required for babies less than 6months old)
Query 3 - Additional employment proof (like tax returns in both India and Aus).

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Sure!

Query 1 - AFP and India PCC for names (different format) as mentioned in my other documents. (India PCC will be provided in the name as per the passport. So attached the response mail from VFS)
Query 2 - Medical Clearance for my new born as he was 8 months old when the CO was assigned. (I believe it is not required for babies less than 6months old)
Query 3 - Additional employment proof (like tax returns in both India and Aus).
2. Medical clearance is required even for a day old baby
It’s just that, there are no tests and the doctor just checks the baby records and the baby superficially

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Just wondering, if a CO requests for an S56, how long will the deadline be?
Generally they give you 28 days
However, if you need any documents from an outside agency, you can ask for you more time
Cheers

·
Registered
24,721 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

I submit 2 EOIs (189 visa) in April 2021 as Metallurgist and Engineering Professionals nec with 95 points. I was wondering if I can get an invitation this year with 95 points. Currently, I am onshore.

I would much appreciate it if you could help me whether I can get an invitation with 95 points or should I go for 190 or 491?

Thank you :)

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hi everyone,

I submit 2 EOIs (189 visa) in April 2021 as Metallurgist and Engineering Professionals nec with 95 points. I was wondering if I can get an invitation this year with 95 points. Currently, I am onshore.

I would much appreciate it if you could help me whether I can get an invitation with 95 points or should I go for 190 or 491?

Thank you :)
No harm in submitting an application for 190
You lose nothing
491, you you have to be careful and check if jobs are available in rural areas for your Anzsco code
Predicting invites even under 189 is impossible now adays
Cheers

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Thanks NB.

Just want to ask, if I sent my requested docs, what will the status be? Received?
Currently, mine shows as Further Assessment. How long until a decision is made when it is on "Further Assessment"?
No one can predict
You have to wait patiently
Cheers

·
Registered
102 Posts
189 Visa granted yesterday

ANZSCO 351311 Chef

EOI 189 - 20 NOV, 2019 - 90pts
Nomination: 11.03.2020
Visa Lodged: 24.03.2020
Medicals: 31.03.2020
CO contact: 20.04.2021 - asking for evidence of living and studying in regional Australia, evidence of employment
Additional documents added: 06.05.2021
PR granted: 25.05.2021

CO didn't ask for redoing medicals or police checks

1701 - 1720 of 1748 Posts