Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 1613 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New year with a new thread is started with a hope that 189 visa gets some attention from DoHA. Lets hope that all 189 visa aspirants get quick grants. Best of luck everyone .....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi All,

I have a quick question, I have applied for 189 Visa (under 261313) in Jan 2019, as it is 12 months expiry, do I need to do Australian PCC and Indian PCC again or only Australian PCC is enough, I am staying in Australia only for the last 12 months. With whomever I checked they all being asked only for Australian PCC after 12 months but not Indian PCC. Please advise.

Thanks

·
Registered
22,829 Posts
Hi All,

I have a quick question, I have applied for 189 Visa (under 261313) in Jan 2019, as it is 12 months expiry, do I need to do Australian PCC and Indian PCC again or only Australian PCC is enough, I am staying in Australia only for the last 12 months. With whomever I checked they all being asked only for Australian PCC after 12 months but not Indian PCC. Please advise.

Thanks
It is the prerogative of the co whether to ask you to submit a fresh pcc or not
He can ask for one, both or none

If you want to be pro active, you can upload a fresh Australian pcc

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
189 Visa changes with 85 points

Hi All,

I applied 2 EOIs in Nov mid-2019 with 85 points for the 189 VISA category and 90 points for 190 ( Vic state ).

What are the chances of getting an invite with these scores and what could be the expected time to get the invite?

Thanks

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hoping 189 gets some priority and all pending cases are processed in this new year.

·
Registered
34 Posts
189 visa

Hi everyone,

189 invitation picked on 2018 september 11th
Application lodged on 11 October 2018
Got 2 CO contacts and I got married in the month of May 2019.
July I added my wife into my 189 application, documents uploaded on August 1st 2019. Still waiting for a CO contact or grant..

My Indian PCC is expiring on 30/01/2020 and medicals expiring on 21st January 2020. I believe both have one year validity. I know I have to do them again if CO ask me. But my concern is PTE. I have given PTE on march first week 2018, So this March it will be 2 years. So Will CO ask me to write PTE again if it expires in March??

Need some info on this ASAP.

Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi everyone,

189 invitation picked on 2018 september 11th
Application lodged on 11 October 2018
Got 2 CO contacts and I got married in the month of May 2019.
July I added my wife into my 189 application, documents uploaded on August 1st 2019. Still waiting for a CO contact or grant..

My Indian PCC is expiring on 30/01/2020 and medicals expiring on 21st January 2020. I believe both have one year validity. I know I have to do them again if CO ask me. But my concern is PTE. I have given PTE on march first week 2018, So this March it will be 2 years. So Will CO ask me to write PTE again if it expires in March??

Need some info on this ASAP.

Thanks everyone :)
No, PTE has 3 year validity despite 2 years mentioned on PTE score report

·
Registered
34 Posts
You've been invited so don't worry about PTE expiry.

Thank you very much for the valuable information.

As Indian PCC and Medicals getting expire by the end of this month I think it will take some more time for me to get grant. I hope I get Grant before these get expire or atleast once I re do the PCC and medicals if I get grant that would be a big relief for me as I am waiting from 2018 October. :):fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
22,829 Posts
Thanks mate.. Still If PTE expires whether it is 2 or 3 years after we lodge an application will CO ask us to write PTE again??

Your pte score has to be valid only till the date of the invite
Make sure that you send the score to DHA directly through PTEA website

Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi,

I need to update the passport details for my son (for the renewed passport, no other changes). Just a confirmation, will updating the passport details affect the application lodged date?

NB: I have already got the passport but just want to be sure of the related outcomes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi,

I need to update the passport details for my son (for the renewed passport, no other changes). Just a confirmation, will updating the passport details affect the application lodged date?

NB: I have already got the passport but just want to be sure of the related outcomes.

Hi,

No it will not change the lodgement date.

Reactions: jha_gaurav
1 - 20 of 1613 Posts