1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am just filling in my EOI now under:
Registered Nurse Paediatrics 254425
65 points including PTE (90 in all apart from writing 88).

At the time of applying for my skills assessment I hadn't completed 3 years overseas work experience but I now have (this also expires 14th Dec this year), is there any other way of having your work assessed to be able to count the 5 extra points so I have 70 or will I have to re-do my skills assessment?

It's all very confusing!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi all,

I am just filling in my EOI now under:
Registered Nurse Paediatrics 254425
65 points including PTE (90 in all apart from writing 88).

At the time of applying for my skills assessment I hadn't completed 3 years overseas work experience but I now have (this also expires 14th Dec this year), is there any other way of having your work assessed to be able to count the 5 extra points so I have 70 or will I have to re-do my skills assessment?

It's all very confusing!

If you are with the same employer on the same position as the last one mentioned on your skills assessment you wont need a new one.

The system calculates points based on the dates your provided. If you have completed 3 years overseas employment it probably has calculated 5 points for it. Check the points breakdown of your EOI for a better understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is with the same employer but after a gap working in Australia, so not continuous, would that matter?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in the same job on the same ward, but via an agency instead of being employed by the ward...i have references from both the ward and the agency to show this...would this count or would I need to redo the skills assessment do you know?

Thanks,
Lisa

·
Registered
577 Posts
I am in the same job on the same ward, but via an agency instead of being employed by the ward...i have references from both the ward and the agency to show this...would this count or would I need to redo the skills assessment do you know?

Thanks,
Lisa

If the employment wasn't continuous; I'am afraid you will need to redo the assessment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts