Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and am applying for the 189 Visa on my own, directly. Just needed a few clarifications -

1) The Visa application didn't have any update document link. Just asked for ACS and PTE reference number. Where do I upload my docs?

2) In docs, in reference letter, is it fine if the one signing the reference letter does not provide the contact number? (HR has denied giving phone number)

3) Should I get my PCC and Medicals done before lodging visa or after is fine?

4) In my tenure of employment in India, I haven't really needed Tax returns, so never applied for Form 16. Will that be a problem?

Thanks in advance for your help

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I can only help with some of your questions:
1) The link to upload documents will appear after you've clicked "Submit" and paid the visa application fee
2) As far as I know, the reference letter needs the contact details. Whether that's simply an email address or also must be a telephone number I'm not sure.
3) You can do this either before or after. If done before, it can speed up the process because you are supplying a complete application, however if you wait until these are requested it will give you more time after the visa is granted to make your initial trip to Australia (since the initial entry date is typically 12 months after the police/medical checks are completed, whichever is earlier)
4) Not sure, however you typically need to provide evidence that it was paid employment if you are claiming points for it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can only help with some of your questions:
1) The link to upload documents will appear after you've clicked "Submit" and paid the visa application fee
2) As far as I know, the reference letter needs the contact details. Whether that's simply an email address or also must be a telephone number I'm not sure.
3) You can do this either before or after. If done before, it can speed up the process because you are supplying a complete application, however if you wait until these are requested it will give you more time after the visa is granted to make your initial trip to Australia (since the initial entry date is typically 12 months after the police/medical checks are completed, whichever is earlier)
4) Not sure, however you typically need to provide evidence that it was paid employment if you are claiming points for it.
Hi, Thanks for the reply

1) Thank you. Clears all doubts
2) Any idea if the HR is unwilling to put personal contact details?
3) I'll get it soon. Thanks a lot !
4) Evidence can't be pay slip? Loads of hassle to land this

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi All,

I am filling visa application and came across below questions. Can anyone help on this?

1) What should i fill end date for current employment in visa application?

2) For education details, I have put my graduation details as in the help it's asking for tertiary level education(i.e Higher education). Is it required to put 10th and 12th also?

3) Overseas employment at skilled level, I have put 5 years as I have total 8 years of experience out of 2 years deducted and 6 years considered as skilled employment. Is this correct?

4) Non migrating dependents , if i put my parents details , do i need to submits their PCC and Medical as well.

5) I am not claiming any points for spouse employment but I am entering all her employment details in visa applications.
Question is , do I need to provide her employment proofs?

6) Got acs on 25th May , filled EOI on 16th June and Invitation on 6th July 2015. Promotion letter effective from 1st July 2015 with title change. Do I need to put this new title in visa application or better to fill same as done in EOI as per acs letter.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
960 Posts
Answers inline
Hi All,

I am filling visa application and came across below questions. Can anyone help on this?

1) What should i fill end date for current employment in visa application?
Put the current date. i.e if you're filling the application on 10th Jul. Mention 10th Jul

2) For education details, I have put my graduation details as in the help it's asking for tertiary level education(i.e Higher education). Is it required to put 10th and 12th also?
Only the highest recognized qualification required

3) Overseas employment at skilled level, I have put 5 years as I have total 8 years of experience out of 2 years deducted and 6 years considered as skilled employment. Is this correct?
Split it as relevant and non relevant, as per assessment outcome letter

4) Non migrating dependents , if i put my parents details , do i need to submits their PCC and Medical as well.
Yes

5) I am not claiming any points for spouse employment but I am entering all her employment details in visa applications.
Question is , do I need to provide her employment proofs?
NO, just attach a CV that will do

6) Got acs on 25th May , filled EOI on 16th June and Invitation on 6th July 2015. Promotion letter effective from 1st July 2015 with title change. Do I need to put this new title in visa application or better to fill same as done in EOI as per acs letter.
Not required to put the new one

Thanks,
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts