Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I had tried earlier to ask this question, but did not get a clear reply, hence asking again.

My wife had the start of diabetes (before food only), and sometimes we take the test, it shows perfect.

If in declaration, I declare that she does NOT have, and if in medicals, it shows she has (contradiction), will there be an issue?

Please advise me. Need to do this at the earliest...

Also, the CO has requested the health details for my file. Please advise, in Bangalore which one would be good in getting it done at the earliest - Elbit or Fortis? And do I need to upload any document related to medicals, from my account for the CO to look into, or the hospital authorities will send to the department?

Thanks,
Mathew

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi All,

I had tried earlier to ask this question, but did not get a clear reply, hence asking again.

My wife had the start of diabetes (before food only), and sometimes we take the test, it shows perfect.

If in declaration, I declare that she does NOT have, and if in medicals, it shows she has (contradiction), will there be an issue?

Please advise me. Need to do this at the earliest...

Also, the CO has requested the health details for my file. Please advise, in Bangalore which one would be good in getting it done at the earliest - Elbit or Fortis? And do I need to upload any document related to medicals, from my account for the CO to look into, or the hospital authorities will send to the department?

Thanks,
Mathew
Hiding any health related information can be a issue if its found, Why you want to take that risk just mention in her health declaration that she has signs.
Rest they have blood and urine test which monitors various ailments if its just the start of diabetes then you should be least bothered about as it would not be hindrance.
On the center depends where you reside Elbit for me was similar to a government hospital but was close to my house and i think the charges are less as compared to Fortis.
You would not have any information regarding the result CO will directly be sent the reports.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts