Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Expats,

I would like to get some advise on my brother's application which is getting delayed.
He is an electronics engineer and got invitation for applying 189 visa last year in August. He applied together with his wife and younger daughter(dependant).
Case officer contacted him on below mentioned dates.

IMMI Acknowledgement of Application Received: 20-08-2016
IMMI s56 Request for More Information on 28-08-2016,02-11-2016 & 06-12-2016.

My brother deffered the medical of his wife due to pregnancy which was asked in December 2016 and contacted case officer in March after the birth of his son. Case officer asked him to submit the medical of his new born and chest x ray of his wife on below date

IMMI s56 Request for wife chest xray and medical of new born on 12-04-2017
IMMI Ackn of Valid Application - Post Lodgement of new born 19-04-2017
IMMI s56 Request of my brother medical which was expired and PCC of both my brother and his wife which was also expired.My brother submitted documents on 16th may.

Current Situation:
Waiting

Query:

When case officer medical and police Clarence again does it mean the application has been approved?
Why case officer didn't ask my brother to submit the fees of new born?

Case officer asked medicals for on 5th may 2017

Case officer contacted him few times in last one year and asking few things which i explained below please advise based on your experience about the outcome.

Invitation for m

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
Dear Expats,

I would like to get some advise on my brother's application which is getting delayed.
He is an electronics engineer and got invitation for applying 189 visa last year in August. He applied together with his wife and younger daughter(dependant).
Case officer contacted him on below mentioned dates.

IMMI Acknowledgement of Application Received: 20-08-2016
IMMI s56 Request for More Information on 28-08-2016,02-11-2016 & 06-12-2016.

My brother deffered the medical of his wife due to pregnancy which was asked in December 2016 and contacted case officer in March after the birth of his son. Case officer asked him to submit the medical of his new born and chest x ray of his wife on below date

IMMI s56 Request for wife chest xray and medical of new born on 12-04-2017
IMMI Ackn of Valid Application - Post Lodgement of new born 19-04-2017
IMMI s56 Request of my brother medical which was expired and PCC of both my brother and his wife which was also expired.My brother submitted documents on 16th may.

Current Situation:
Waiting

Query:

When case officer medical and police Clarence again does it mean the application has been approved?
Why case officer didn't ask my brother to submit the fees of new born?

Case officer asked medicals for on 5th may 2017

Case officer contacted him few times in last one year and asking few things which i explained below please advise based on your experience about the outcome.

Invitation for m
The CO cannot process your application unless you have a valid medical and police clearance
That's why he has asked you for the same
It is in no way an indication that your assessment is completed or even nearing completion
As the child has been born after the application has been lodged and before the decision has been made, no charges are payable for the new born

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
The CO cannot process your application unless you have a valid medical and police clearance
That's why he has asked you for the same
It is in no way an indication that your assessment is completed or even nearing completion
As the child has been born after the application has been lodged and before the decision has been made, no charges are payable for the new born

Cheers
Do we need to pay the application fee for the addition of the child in the application. I got a acknowledgement letter from Home Affairs about the including of the kid in the application and I am unclear about the payment. My child was born on 19th September,2018 and I have applied for the visa on 1st December, 2017

1 - 3 of 3 Posts