Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the experience be within a specific period from the date of invitation... For eg There shouldn't be a gap of more Than 1 year b/w experience claimed and the time of invitation.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Does the experience be within a specific period from the date of invitation... For eg There shouldn't be a gap of more Than 1 year b/w experience claimed and the time of invitation.
hI BUDDY,

no, not at all. All you need to do is to meet the minimum threshold points of 60 to get an invite. DIAC considers your experience is last 10 years and the gap in this timeline has no influence on invitation if you hold 60 points to lodged EOI.

regards,
sathiya

Reactions: r_saraj

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

I am planning to apply for PR, where I want to claim 5 points for my partner skill. Our skills exist in same SOL, and he has IELTS Score also. But he was not working in the same skill as he moved to Software Tester, he has gap in his career from 2012 June to Till date for that skill

2004-2012 - 8 yrs as Software Engineer
2012 June- Till Date - not working

Then please let me know would be difficult to get the +ve Assessment for his ACS or DIAC would reject the PR due to the gap ?

Without Partner skill point I cant have total 60 points

Please reply me soon
Sumita

1 - 3 of 3 Posts