Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This is kishore. I'm a Qualified CA(India)with 3 years of experience. I would like to migrate to Australia. Could you guys suggest me about, 1.possibility of getting PR if I get 60 points? 2.opting an consultant is preferable? 3.job market for accounts nd finance professionals in Austria?

Kindly drop your valuable suggestions. Any kind of suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Kishore.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Welcome!

1)
Read the entire thread(This might give you an idea regarding the process):
Though it is not related to your Occupation. But It will help you in understanding the process.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/729746-australian-skilled-independent-189-visa-my-view-7.html#post6968466

2)
Most of the active members in this forum have done it on their own, without an agent. Just ask your question in the right thread and it will most probably be answered or directed to the correct point of contact.

3)
Try searching for threads related to Accountants/CA/Finance for precise information.

All The Best!!!

Hello everyone,

This is kishore. I'm a Qualified CA(India)with 3 years of experience. I would like to migrate to Australia. Could you guys suggest me about, 1.possibility of getting PR if I get 60 points? 2.opting an consultant is preferable? 3.job market for accounts nd finance professionals in Austria?

Kindly drop your valuable suggestions. Any kind of suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Kishore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts