Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my wife just finished the required medical examination (I did it last Friday). We submitted all required supporting documents when we lodged the application.

Then what's next? When do we know we have been allocated a CO or how do we know that's all the documents they need? Will my high EOI points favor me when processing my application (heard from my friend-75, last July, she submitted 189 and be granted within a week)?

Any phone I can call to check my application progress?

Thank you. And good luck to all.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi, my wife just finished the required medical examination (I did it last Friday). We submitted all required supporting documents when we lodged the application.

Then what's next? When do we know we have been allocated a CO or how do we know that's all the documents they need? Will my high EOI points favor me when processing my application (heard from my friend-75, last July, she submitted 189 and be granted within a week)?

Any phone I can call to check my application progress?

Thank you. And good luck to all.
a) Wait
b) Wait
c) Wait
d) You will get email if CO needs any info. Also, login to skill select/immi account to see progress
e) Reaching DIBP is tough call. There is phone number but people are waiting for an hour or so to get connected. AFter that DIBP will tell you about new processing times which are 8-11 months.

SO my advise, wait patiently. You'll get yo know if they need something or not. Its possible that without CO contact also you'll get invite. This means that all your documents are correct and nothing else is needed by DIBP.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts