Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellas, I am IT/Btech graduate and seeking the proper guidance for PR in Aus. I'm planning for PTE. Please share the checklist and steps required. TIA

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Fellas, I am IT/Btech graduate and seeking the proper guidance for PR in Aus. I'm planning for PTE. Please share the checklist and steps required. TIA

In my opinon, Search tool would be more efficient than expecting an answer to a generic question.

·
Registered
191 Posts
This process requires some dedicated time and patience. To start with, you need to search through the forum, or, atleast understand what this forum is all about at the first place.

If you aren't able to do that, I'm afraid you have to reply on the agents.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Need help for Visa Lodge

This process requires some dedicated time and patience. To start with, you need to search through the forum, or, atleast understand what this forum is all about at the first place.

If you aren't able to do that, I'm afraid you have to reply on the agents.
Hello bro,
how are you doing?
I need your help. I got invitation to apply from NT. Next step is to lodge visa. Can you help me with the process plz. Yeh I can see we can apply for medical before we lodge visa application to make the process faster. And what are the next steps? Can you help me in filling the application form?
Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts